Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

Diraac

Ilhaam sis , I see you now realise why I am so fond of THE Macawees... ;);)

Lucky Lady, Trust me hon, he will not succeed... I have my VIRTUAL BAKOORAD to knock him back to his seat :D:D . You know what they say: a Leopard never changes his spots ;) .

LuCkY   

Now teLL me what is a virtuaL bakhoorad going to do when you are aLL DAZED and STARRY eyed? ;)

Remember what you said-the man was taking notes and trying to be the brother that you were describing.If im not mistaken i remember him submitting an appLication because he met your quaLifications! :D;)

^^^LOL... darling I am not STARRY anymore. I had a cup of Shaah with lotta Xawaash :D . Have you ever tried one of them before? It really sobers you up in no time... :D:D .

Besides, he still has one requirement to meet: Where is ma meal??? :D:D . You see I HATE a lazy brother ;) .

LuCkY   

Aight i got it. That shouLd do the trick...shaah with a Lot of xawaash :eek: that wiLL sober anybody.

No i havent tried it and i dont intend to...unLess i reaLLy need to sober up you know.

I feeL you girL.

Now Gediid you heard her...chop chop-get to getting you know.

Gediid   

Nefertiti & Lucky

Been away for a few days collecting the ingredients for the Pollo ala Cleopatra(tho I would have preferred making Pollo ala Nefertiti)sounds much more exotic.Laakinse what the lady wants is what she will get.However b4 I get ma hands wet,there are a few conditions she's gotta meet.

1-She has to have medical insurance...in case haddi eey faraha is goosato.

2-Woman are known for their propensity to ask questions,after all has been done n finished she can't ASK for the recipe.

3-SHE HAS TO CLEAN AFTER ME

If, waa haddi she can meet all the above conditions then I officially accept the post Nefertiti is offering......Haddi kale waa ku kaas. :D

^^^ You're back! I thought you'd run away, couldn't bear my list, eh? icon_razz.gif

I must say I am not entirely pleased with your list. You see, its you who is under investigation, young man! I am your potential employer (depending on whether you can cook!) so therefore your list has been found to be DEFECTIVE :D:D:D

Now, as Lucky said, Get to getting! ;):D

LuCkY   

^^^^^DEFECTIVE...eh? OH, i cant stop Laughing that was funny. :Dicon_razz.gif

Gediid coLLecting ingredients for a few days...see thats just not acceptabLe-i think! :confused: What do you say miss Nefertiti?

Lucky,you are right sis such behaviour is not acceptable....hmm what do you suggest we do about it huh?

Hey, I got an idea!!! I would say throw him to the lions!! :D:D . Perhaps that would teach him a lesson or three: NEVER LEAVE A LADY WAITING!!! :mad: :D

LuCkY   

Nefertiti we shaLL wait for him to repLy and expLain himseLf whiLe i think of a devious-vicious way for you to get back at him! :D:D:D

Aahh...throwing him to the Lions sounds Like a refreshing idea...i mean after aLL he made you wait for a meaL for severaL days and stiLL he hasnt finished it. :D;)

Lucky, Thats right!!! We need to stand our ground, or else we will be all walked ova like a door-mat... I can't wait what he'll come up with this time..

LuCkY   

^^^^^TotaLLy agree with you. But as Long as we got each others(girLs)back than its aLL good-no one can waLk aLL over us...they wiLL regret it if they dare try that. :D

^^ U girls are mean! Leave Gediid alone. Haa, wuu foolxun yahay, fakhrina wuu ku noolyahay (I had a chat with his accountant innit :D ) but he's a good person, and he did go to a lot of effort to get the ingredients for your meal Nefertiti, so give him a chance...he might have other more becoming qualities. U never know! icon_razz.gif:Dicon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Nefertiti:

Four
foolproof ways to guarantee that a brother WILL look SEXY in a Macawees:

1) Get a brother who is MEATY. None of that skinny “findiciil” resembling Faraxs. He has to have a nice well toned-trained-developed-body. The full works: EIGHT-pack, nice skin tone, lovely jubbly smile, straight teeth (etc, etc, etc.)

2) Then, make sure his Macawees is SILK, again none of that cheap market material that scrapes your skin off every time it comes in contact with you. Preferable colours have to be red, OR black OR sky blue. This will then compliment with his smooth-caramel-BABY LOTION rubbed skin.

3) Depending on the ladies style, the Macawees can be just below his knees to all the way down. I particularly prefer the knee length style as this gives me the chance to stare at his hunky Calf’s. "Mmmhh, all I can say at this moment is YUMMY!!!!"

4) Lastly, make him yours and yours alone. Ameenah, had the right idea, NO OTHER XALIIMO gets her hands on your new macaawesed-sexy style man!

LMAO! :D:D

Nefer...nicely put, as always. Macawiistu is what separates the men from the boys... ;)

Gediid   

Barwaaqo

Foolxumado waa Amar Ilaahey,fakhrikana due to my recent separation of you know who.Thats why I will no longer go into any commitment without the feel safe nature of a Pre-Nup,haddi kale the next one macawiisda ayey suuqa igala bixi doontaa and that waa ceeb ceeb ka weyn.

Nefertiti & Lucky

I would have preffered a much smoother way of conducting this but as always habloon baad igu noqoteen.Issues farabadan baad meesha keenteen therefore putting in me in an uncomfortable situation of having to put forth my conditions.I think I have satisfied some if not all that you have asked for laakin I don't see you coming forward with answers to mine.Markaas if within the next 24 HOURS I don't see any answers I will be forced to look elsewhere.

REMEMBER THAT THE RATIO OF GOOD MEN TO WOMEN IS 1:10,000 icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

LuCkY   

Barwaaqo it aint our fauLt-we are just being honest here.

Gediid you are one funny guy but as i recaLL i am not part of this process. I was just giving ma girL some support after what you have done.I had to snap her back to reaLity so that she can see things that way they reaLLy are. So as far as im concerned you can keep Looking and hunting tiLL you find a suitabLe partner because i was not interested to begin with-it was Nefertiti that was that was investigating you. ;)

And you shouLdnt be demanding peopLe "Markaas if within the next 24 HOURS I don't see any answers I will be forced to look elsewhere" because as i recaLL it took you severaL days just to Look for the ingredients to a simpLe meaL that the girL asked for and you stiLL didnt get her the meaL.

LoL!

Gediid,

Well, of course foolxumadu waa amar Ilaahay, laakiin waa unlucky in labadu isugukaa darsameen! About the pre-nup, good idea. You've got to protect your camel...after all it's ur only means of transport! smile.gif