Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

HOMELESS BOY FINDS TREASURE.

IL CAPO   

Nairobi - A Kenyan street boy emerged five thousand dollars richer this week after stumbling across a local radio station's top treasure hunt prize while relieving himself in a Nairobi park.

and if it wasn't for the honesty of a passerby student, the homeless and barely literate Evans Maina, 17,would have thought his windfall was limited to the small gold-coloured box -- perfect for keeping stuff in - he found nestled between the forks of a cactus, and the mysterious sheet of paper inside.

The document, the unnamed student explained to Maina, declared the bearer to be the winner of 400 000 shillings (about $5 000), a cash prize that had been frantically sought by Nairobi residents for weeks.

"When he brought the voucher, we believed him. He was excited and shocked," KISS 100 FM official Amar Vipyarthi told AFP.

"We will definitely give him his prize and it's up to him to choose how best to spend the money," Vipyarthi added.

Maina's first thoughts were for his mother, who works as a housemaid in Nairobi.

"I want my mother to have a good life, buy a piece of land and build rental houses," Maina told the Standard.

Allah (SW) is just indeed to every one.

Peace.

OG Moti   

As you can see... Allah gives.. " Al risqu cindaLah" .. if we all believe in that .. no worries and no running to Ceyr of westerns...

I tell my nomads keep moving, what Allah ment for you wont miss you and what it wasnt for you wont come to you even if you try everything..

peace

OG Moti   

As you can see... Allah gives.. " Al risqu cindaLah" .. if we all believe in that .. no worries and no running to Ceyr of westerns...

I tell my nomads keep moving, what Allah ment for you wont miss you and what it wasnt for you wont come to you even if you try everything..

peace