Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

A path for Ivory Coast to qualify??

Is there a path for this team. I am talking to the gurus of SOL sport :D

How about if they beat NK, AND Brazil beats Boortaqiiska?

Mathematically possible! and only if Portugal brutally battered by its next of kin, Brazil with at least 4:0 or more to Brazil AND Ivory Coast win (with more goals) over NK. You see it is impossible! IC will pack and go home.

Mathematically possible but unlikely I heard you say, Allamagan!

I want IC to qualify. Do you think a call to Kim so the NK team lets IC score would do it :D ?

MZanzi   

North korea are no pushovers like the portugal game made them out to be. They were very unlucky and did well in the openin stages of the game. marka our only hope's Ghana ayadana meel magareeso

^ Statistically, NK is good 1st half of the game, the game is theirs but unfortunately the 2nd half they esp. markii gool lagu leeyahay waa ku daayeen they are done... have a look all their 3 matches so far.

@Xiin, if the Great Leader, Kim orders his team to give IC full access to the net then yaa Brazil la hadli doona oo dhihi doona karbaasha Portugal. Raggu waa ehel ogoow taa!

Stup!d African teams, ha galbadaan. Murqo meesha loogama baahna ee waxaa loo baahan yahay maskax shaqeyneysa. Look at the S Koreans and the Japanese, not any better but they use skill, being inventive and confidence on the ball whereas murqo weynayaal ay caqli xumo iyo xoog meesha la yimaadeen. War waxan na dhaafi, ha iska sii galbadaan.

Responses of 3 African professionals when asked about why Africa doesn't have their own to coach them (I'm paraphrasing this):

1 (The Coach) We don't have enough support (meaning from the national FA's) behind us (the African coaches). He added, I wouldn't be disappointed, If, when they replace us, they would replace us with quality coaches, the likes of Mourinho, Furguson et al, instead, he said, they replace us with 'junk'.

2. (The aging footballer) He simply asserted that the system in place is rotten to the core and as long as that system is in place no quality either foreign or local will come out of it.

3. (The fool with the talent) In his small mind all African coaches ask money off their rich footballers and ask for their shirts.

I am very angry with that last comment.