Sign in to follow this  
Xidigo

So, which one of you lied?

Kool_Kat   

Duceysanoow, the 'Say Walaahi' group ani waxaan u aqaan the opposite of adiga kuwaa u taqaano...Kuwo badanoo xagan jooga, oo waxaad arkeysa is caruureen heerka laga gaaray, every other hadal ku daraya 'say walahi'!!!

Waan joogay uun...Maxaadse iigu diidi haduu mid barakeysan oo quraac iikaanooyo ilaahay ii sahlay? Maalina waa la ikool kooliyaa, marna anaa wax koolkooliyo...Scratch my back, I'll scratch yours - ma maqli jirtay? :D

money   

Without a lie is without a life.

I lie to get by. I lie to pay bills. I lie on applications and forms. I lie therefore I live. I lie to be awake and to sleep too. I lie to love. I lie to not get sick. I lie when I call sick. I lie to be off-the-hook. I lie at home, at work and even in my dreams and nightmares. I lie to lovers, family and friends, acquintances and strangers too. There is no day that I don't lie and I am being truthful here! what an irony!

there is actually a homie in my town called liar-liar...he just never quits. last i saw he told me that he was making a movie!! loooooool.

but, lately, everyone has become liar-liar. dont believe what u heard..just drag it to the trash can.

money   

Cara credi mi bellezza! believe me sweety! I like [b[ Say Walaahi [/b[ generation. They are so gullible these days and would believe u if u say walaahi and add the bilaahi , the talaahi would have u be their go-to-guy source for everything... or mentor ...but then u got to deal with their follow-up question "how do you know that?"

Buuxo   

^What's farancab mean?

I never have ,never will. I would tell them straight.A man that can read and write ,Don't impress me much.Hadii uun Waligiis qalin kor u qaadin the better :D

Kamaavi   

Cabdiyo, I first came along the word Farancab, reading Dune,

by Frank Herbert. It came up in reference to Farancab Emperor

Shaddam VII, and its been a favourite Forum, MSN, AIM and all

purpose nick for me.

It means 'High King' or 'Great King', and was used by Persian

and Turkish Kings.

Ariadne   

^^ duen was amasing

i have never lied about what i'm reading except one time i was reading anne rice and the cover of my book was covered ( i was that ashamed of it )

and a friend asked me what i was reading to which

i replied a dinotopia ( this was a better alternative) believe me!