Sign in to follow this  
FatB

moving out

nuune   

^^ :D:D inuu cayaal sakiin ahaay uu noo sheegay :D

Che, meeqa darjiin aa u ku taalay, mid weyn oo waxaa jirey ee ku caweyn jireen waaweenka, oo agtooda haddaa marto adoo sakaraat ah ka soo laabanee

^Gheell.T.LoooooooooooL...maya maya laakin Tuujiye meeshuu ka qaraabsan jirey aas aqaanaa.

Nuune...Kow waxaa sheegaa habeenkii ciyaal koolo aas joogi jirey-nin aad taqaantid aa kaaba laadar uhaa akhyaartaa.

Haatu   

Che: Your welcome sxb.

Nuune cunug shaxam shaxam uu ahaa.

We certainly don't speak the same language :D

Nuune: Yaa i moodey :D

^Hey, you are skipping KK's classes?

Nuune n Gheell.T Gotta ask something-how many shaleemo Buntlands were there in Xamar. I know only one which is near Ceel Maxammed Baare or Huteel Guurguurtey-was there another one?

Originally posted by Allamagan:

Che, since when Ceel Maxamed Baare was in xamar? teeda kale ciddu shineemo biz ma ku jireen?
smile.gif

I didn't say there were in shaneemo ciz. And the spot I'm talking is an eye shot of the cinema. Before it only use to be foorno, water hole or pump. Later they build restaurant right next to it.

Bunt was open air cinema. I remember there was these trees to the side of the ceel and kids would climb to see the movie.

One night a kid fell from tree onto guy walking below. The fella run like nobody's business reciting loudly "Acuudi Bilaahi Mina Sheedaani Rajeem"

Haatu-don't remember clearly but I think it was where Hawlwadaag and Hodan meet or that general area.

^^ loool @ "Acuudi Bilaahi Mina Sheedaani Rajeem" habeen mugdiya wax cirka kaaga soo dhacay ma wax laga cararin maaha!

This Bunt u talking about is it the one near Kaah QSS or near Hotel Guled? Goofafka dhinacooda, sax? waxba isaga kaay qasqasane...

I think Shineemo Equatore was in No Afar, near Hotel Caalami or the big roundbout,

Allamagan....Yes, any sane person will run and in this case, it didn't help other kids on the tree start laughing.

I'm talking the one past Hotel Guled/Theater Ladane if you are coming from Fagax. But this is my question was there one Bunt cinema or two?

Juxa   

CH i too blame the mothers, they are not doing favours to their already handicapped sons.

the other day mid gafuur dheer oo faruuryo besbaas lamariyo aad moodo was disrespecting his mother right in front of me. i point blankly told me i cant do a jack to help and xooguu hooyadii indhaha ugu kala gadinayo muxuu iskaga celin waayay those who assaulted him

n*a*c*a*s* fowqal n*a*c*a*s* walahi i felt bad for that mother. edab daradaas buu societyga kusoo galaya and maybe even SOL.

ps. in my day i did not dare to look my parent waji xun let alone speak back and if my child shows me any falfalxumo waan garaaci, lug iyo labana waan ka jabin ( i kid, i kid)

Malika   

^Swahiligu wexee tiradaa ' asiye funzwa na mama yake,dunia itamfuza' - [if you were not taught by your mother,the world will teach you]...Islamahaa wilashoduu kolkoliyaa they are not doing them a favour,only setting them for failure- as the world out there has no room for sissy or mama boys!

ps.I dont see anything wrong by being at home at whatever age you are,but it all depend at your contribution to the family too. Showing kindness to your parents,being helpful in the house,keeping them company etc..I dont see anything wrong with that,the only thing wrong will be when your taking advantage and giving nothing back..taasi waa inkaar socootaa. :mad:

nuune   

Nicely put yaa Malika :D specially the Swahili mithali, leo ugaali aa ii diyaarsan camal :D oo green ah