Sign in to follow this  
FatB

moving out

Originally posted by Somalicentric.:

LOL

JB no need to judge here, you know you've had your fair share of "Micheal jackson lugta wee lugta waaw" days
;)
Nothing wrong w/partying... If done in moderation (can't be a square all your life) Just be real w/it no need for a pretense!

loooooooooool ,, I did that while still in my parent's house ,,,, and i'm sure all can do that unless they're looking for more .. ;)

FatB   

can u see youelf at 30 still kicking it with your patents and little brothers/sisters sitll coming back home from school/uni?

bought myself an apartment but can move into it so am renting it out... will proably be doing that till am married with two kids

Blessed   

I'd be happy to live with or very close to my hooyo.

Get a job abroad then you'll really be independent. You get guys who insist on moving home hadana they're at hooyos house for breakfast, lunch and dinner and want to get their laundery done, house cleaned - what a joke!

Originally posted by Napoleon:

The sooner you move out the better, I moved out when I was 18 some ten years ago, never looked back since then. The sooner you learn to be self-reliant, the better.

and look how you turned out...

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Blessed.*:

quote:

The sooner you move out the better, I moved out when I was 18 some ten years ago, never looked back since then. The sooner you learn to be self-reliant, the better.

It kills me that you believe this one moved away from home. It kills me even more that you believed all his other claims. These people give 'ciyaal suuq' a bad name, ayeeyo. :D

nuune   

^^ :D:D These people, they are abusing the word cayaal suuqnimo, more like they are using ilbaxnimo wrongly!

what was the topic about? moving out, as in walking away.

Juxa   

lol@ciyaal suuq

i wish i lived at hoyo's house, particularly breakfasts were best of times

i hate to admit but ngonge is/was right.

Juxa   

waaku dhalay ee isoo raac majirto yaa CH

alot of parents baa ku qasaarey qurbaha ie caasi, wasaq iyo wax jini ah bey dhaleen

Blessed   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by Blessed.*:

quote:

It kills me that you believe this one moved away from home. It kills me even more that you believed all his other claims. These people give 'ciyaal suuq' a bad name, ayeeyo.
:D
Oo kana ma mid la habeeyaa? Bloody el, I only just figured B out. :mad:

B   

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:

quote:

It kills me that you believe this one moved away from home. It kills me even more that you believed all his other claims. These people give 'ciyaal suuq' a bad name, ayeeyo.
:D
Oo kana ma mid la habeeyaa? Bloody el, I only just figured B out. :mad:
Figure what out exactly.. come spill the beans, dont talk in riddles. :D

What’s with the Bman gobitaan? :rolleyes:

One thread is enough :D

Let’s all hug you guys(i am a hug fanatic in case you haven’t noticed), come a little closer, even the arthritis, back pain, new artificial hip having nomads squeeze in tighter.

*Ahh there we go* Better? icon_razz.gif

New ciyaal ilbaax on the block smile.gif AYYYY! Lmao!