Sign in to follow this  
murefu

how can you define..what makes you to trust men/women?

NoVa   

I don't see what kind idea u trying to make here, u trying to say u wouldn't trust a lady unless she show's u some kind of trust on her behalf?..right...well here is my question, how do u expect her to trust u when u urself wouldn't even show her some kind of trust on ur behalf to begin with?

Abdinuur   

I dont trust anybody man except ALLAH (#1), my moms, sistas, myself, and my cat. But the thing about trust is very complex and it's hard to comprehend its different elements.

Anyway...put your trust in God and you should be straight. It's a guarantee fact.

Miriam1   

"and my cat"

lool icon_razz.gif:Dicon_razz.gif thats cute

Personally its the vibe i get off you, i am very good at judging people and I judge u based on ur actions, thereby determining if ur trustworthy or not.

But then again there are levels of trust.

murefu   

hey NOva-2003..YOU ARE RIGHT.YOU HAVE TO SHOW HER TRUST ON UR BEHALF...BUT THAT IS NOT TRUST ...WE CAN CALL IT "RESPECT" smile.gif IN FIRST PHASE OF REALTIONSHIP...I DONT THINK THERE IS TRUST..THAT IS THE TIME MANY QUESATIONS COME INTO YOUR MIND AND THERE IS NO TRUST? TO WORDS ME I NEVER TRUST ANYONE UNLESS SHE SHOWS ME TRUST ON HER BEHALF:)

shyhem   

murefu

I think u're so naive to extent that when u're asking a question in this forum. u somehow sound like a corrupt minister on public tv or maybe shaken like saddam on a bunker.

i'm still thinking of how to rephrase u'r question.

this question has no purpose, i mean it doesn't matter what the answer is. U know why?? Because somali people no matter what and no matter where, they don't trust each other as far as they can throw each, which isn't that far!!!!! So leave everyone in their box " i am not coming out until u do" and "i don't want to be hurt" and live life!!!

That's my 1 1/2 cents on this topic

Senora   

I kind of agree with Jawahiir, one of the ways i learn to trust people is by judging them by there actions, but then again it doesn't really work all the time which us why i also agree with Scorpion_sista, i think it's hard for people to really trust someone 100%. However i dont agree with you generalizing that somali people can never learn to trust, it can run in any ethnic group.

I don't trust anyone. We live in world everybody is self-serving.I try not put myself in situations that i may regret later. NO SHALAATI!

I only have confidence in my God. I know my family is always there for me.

Scorpoin-Sista...I wouldn't single out somalis when it comes relationship. Relationships here in the west are superficial for most part.And people back stabb each other.

HONEY-D   

Are we talking abt trusting ppl in general or wether to trust the man/woman in ur life if so then i believe If u cant trust the person ur with then i dont see the point of been with them in the first place. :rolleyes:

SCORPION- SIS

Glad to have u back. :D

underdog   

Trust is a relative, doesn't matter how you look at it we all give some level of trust...i.e. you cross the street and trust the guy at the red light not to run you over.

Personally I give the woman 100% trust until she gives me the slightest reason not to. Then it's down to 0% and she can earn her way back.

"with Scorpion_sista, i think it's hard for people to really trust someone 100%. However i dont agree with you generalizing that somali people can never learn to trust, it can run in any ethnic group."

"Scorpoin-Sista...I wouldn't single out somalis when it comes relationship. Relationships here in the west are superficial for most part.And people back stabb each other."

I haven't had the time to address those two comments made in regards to my earlier statements. I think i should start from the beginning. First of all when i make comments here i am in no way speaking for 6 million somali, i would have if i had a country. now who i am speaking for is my community, which is made up of thousands of somali. I am not speaking about somali people in europe or australia, that should be left up to the people that are from there to talk about. So when i make the statement that a somali people don't trust in general, i am speaking about my community those people i come into contact with everyday and others have mentioned. So i am making a statement about the majority of somali people's mentality and attitudes in my community. Whether that is in agreement with ur or not, i don't care.

Second of all, this topic didn't ask me to compare our level of trust to other races, therefore i didn't not make an statement that somali people are the least trusting people in the whole universe.

So to both Princess_Sexy and Che-Guevara if u feel what i say doesn't reflect you or i am generalizing, i asure you, you were not included in it when i was making the statement. If u guyz when replying are representing the 6 million or what not somali people, then that is ur choice. But understand that i am not speaking for all of those people, i am speaking about the somali community that i live in and which is to me Somalia.

Lefty   

You don't have to trust her and she doesn't need to trust you. Everyone is capable of doing anything possible but all you need is well understanding each other's needs and how to satisfy that.