Sign in to follow this  
Qoryooley_Tuug

Ever been fired

Juxa   

oh no, i never got fired but i did some firing.

if u reside within the european union, say haaheey,,,,help is at hand,,,,maybe can give ya some tips or yr rights as employee....explain bits and pieces on distinction btw wrongful dismissal and unfair dismissal, and if u can be eligible toclaim. remember it aint over till the fat lady sings. this could prove to be yr ticket out......mmmmmmmmm

underdog   

Originally posted by Qoryooley_Tuug:

what did you get fired for?

what happened?

Qoryooley,

don't sweat it, Bro. Sh!t happens you'll get another job. bad credit, firings, layoffs, suspended licenses, misdemeanor infractions...these are all underhanded tactics to surpress the development of the minority in North America.

Qoryooley_Tuug u seem that u got fired..some on let it out don't be scard ;)

In my case i never got fired..and i never fired someone, sorry i'm not like juxa ( she got more Skills) but i'm looking forward to fire ppl :D

Juxa   

dear bro.

even if u quit before they fired you,, u can claim constructive dismissal.....that means you have quit due to or under the influence of duress. hahahaha ie they made u quit. circumstances under your employment were so unbearable to endure u saw no option but quit!!! got it?

trust me more compensation.

and u wlc

mojam   

"oh no, i never got fired but i did some firing."

Juxa - you heartless ****. LOL

Me never got fired --- laid off yes ... quit yes many many times.

qoryooley dadkaan oo dhan been ee wadaan (waligeen nalama fire gareen) yeah right

i got fired once maaan n that's cuz i kept kickin it with my boss's girlfriend, he found out and i was let go uuuummmmmmhhh wat can i say i knew it comin sooner or later

asxantu

Rahima   

Nope. Never stayed long enough to even be fired- always left as soon as a better opportunity came along.

hey checkmate i feel u...i already know they playin' that innocent game...

Cute lil girl...well where i'm from Firing is part of life and yes i got fired probably four times the funniest one's being when i started working for my local YWCA and on the first day i had orientation and after 4 hours of training we were given a break and you know when somali ppl are given breaks we really break like there's no tommorow and i went in the gym and played basketball after the 15 min was over i walked right back to the training...after the whole day ended i thought it was okay for us to play in the gym when it's our break time...so the next day came and i'm excited to start my second day of training and all over sudden this lady walks up to me and tells me that i've been let go and the shit just blew me cuz it was my only chance at hollering at some chicks...

The other job i got fired from was some how similar to many teens and that's getting caught while driving rental cars and i'm suppose to deliver them to a certain locations..i use to pick cars instead of delivering them i use to flash infront of clubs and pick girls up and one day my manager caught me in this park with some chick in my car...and i asked my manager what the hell was he doing in the same park?..he wouldn't answer me till today...

I'm too much of a workaholic to get fired.

Never been fired, and not planning on it.

Layoffs though are different, because you can't help those situations and they are not a reflection of your performance.

Juxa   

mojam. maandhow i aint heartless,,,,i gave the bro my profession opinion....just explaining his options....if u read,,,like only somali man can,,,then its understandable to respond the way u did!

OG_Girl   

don't take it too seriously bro

I got offended , this cute girl u calling her "bro" is my sister-in-law :mad:

Salam