Sign in to follow this  
cosima

Why do ugly nasty somali guys think that they can get it on with cute girls?

Saalixa   

cosima,

first if u were so concerened bout da issue then u shouldnt have been in such places.

second, u probably wore somthin that attracted guyz, if u wore somthin that wasnt so tarty guys wouldnt have hit on ya for no reason.

so plz put others as the cause of your problems when its ur plain Fault!

just tellin u tha truth. the others just been laughin an actin u were right on this. and it always better to know the truth.

shyhem   

I see you're a bag of chips and all that.So are you cute or pretty or beautiful,remmeber there is abig difference btw the three.

Cute..........is when u attract high school boys

pretty ....is when real men notice you

beautiful..........is when woman too notice u have recieved a letter of envy from the sun saying she is jealous coz u is hotter than her.

Anyway it aint funny to me calling others ugly,remember men are not supposed to be pretty and if they were they are called gay.

Aman is just supposed to be amanly man and for a man to grab u'r azz,u must been in place u'r momma won't recommend for any woman.Lets admit the guy was atotal jerk,however u ain't no different than him,u should have left u'r fine azz at home otherwise u can't blame a brother for grabbing a public property..........any azz brought to a party can be claimed by the guy sitting next to it.

I hope next time u will stay at home so u don't have to worry about anyone grabing anything.The only thing that needs to be grabbed is doritos.

JASMIINE   

Originally posted by NASSRA:

COSIMO

THAT IS FUNNY...THAT HAPPENED TO ME TOO....UGLY BRO TRYING TO HOLLA AT BEAUTIFUL LADIES...THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE...NEXT TIME WHEN ONE COME TO U JUST SLAP HIM AT THE FACE AND TELL HIM HE AINT GOTTT NO CHANCE W/U

i absolutely agree w/ Nasra. Cosima next time they touch u, slap them across the face;)

Ariadne   

Originally posted by Shyhem:

beautiful..........is when woman too notice u have recieved a letter of envy from the sun saying she is jealous coz u is hotter than her.

Wow! I never thought I would say this, but I'm kinda of in agreement with Shyhem.

I don't agree with everything you said though, but I agree with your distinction between these three. However, I don't think hot and beautiful are the same thing. For me its more like this and for both sexes.

handsome: they are relatively attractive (girls can be handsome)

cute: they are cute (there's something about them thats cute attitude or babyface)

pretty: they are slightly more attractive than cute. They are almost beautiful,but not quite.(guys can be pretty)

hot: They are are a notch more than pretty cuz they are sizzling or as alot of people would like to say they are fine.

beautiful: There is usaully something about these people guy or girl that is magnetic about them. Its not just that they're very attractive but something about them seems soft and subtle and draws you to them like a painting or a sculpture. Its almost like they are a work of art(or should be).

SaLLam CaLLyKuM

I do have the same problem with ugly men buT Thatz when am in schooL or out on the street..

Ooh and 2 the sister that started this topic, sister:

1.If A man smack ya a$$ U DONT JUST SAY "WHATEVER" YOU KICK HIS ***

2.DONT YOU KNOW THAT IF U GO 2 A SOMALI PRATY OR GALOOS CLUB WHATEVER THAT HAPPENDZ 2 U ITz ON YOU AKA YA ~~FauLt~~ (Thatz the somali way of life)

3. I mean if you at schooL or on the way home waa Lagu garabeeya hadii oo lagu kufsado (allle kamadhigee) BuT if ya out there shaking ya a$$ in some low class somali party or gallos club Then what was doing out there in the first place ( It is a fact that ppl that goz 2 club and thingz like that are after 2 be seen )

N DONT tell me you girls go 2 the paryz for sum MUSIC danm U´ve got all the music that you need at home.

Dont yall know what happendz 2 somali partyz nowadayz HAVE U EVER HEAR ABOUT RAPE PILL..

THEN YALL BE I SHOULD HAVE WOULD HAVE COULD HAVE ( WISH I NEVER GOT HERE IN THE 1 PLACE )

I DONT KNOW WHERE YALL AT BUT WHERE AM AT WALLAHI THIS KIND OF $HIT IS ON EVERY STUPID SOMALI PRATY..

What I can´t seams 2 understand is why some ppl are PART TIME MUSLIMZ...?????

FI AMAAN ALLAH

Senora   

Originally posted by S.O.S:

quote:Originally posted by Shyhem:

handsome: they are relatively attractive (girls can be handsome)

cute: they are cute (there's something about them thats cute attitude or babyface)

pretty: they are slightly more attractive than cute. They are almost beautiful,but not quite.(guys can be pretty)

hot: They are are a notch more than pretty cuz they are sizzling or as alot of people would like to say they are fine.

beautiful: There is usaully something about these people guy or girl that is magnetic about them. Its not just that they're very attractive but something about them seems soft and subtle and draws you to them like a painting or a sculpture. Its almost like they are a work of art(or should be).
I agree with Shyhem except i would switch his definition of "cute" with S.O.S.'s Your defintions ( S.O.S.) were around the same ball park as mines, ......but... even though the words CAN be reversable, ...i dont think i would be too fond in calling a girl "handsome" or a guy " pretty"....... :confused: