Sign in to follow this  
cosima

Why do ugly nasty somali guys think that they can get it on with cute girls?

cosima   

Seriously, I finally went to one of those "awsome" parties, you know the ruwayas. But all the nasty guys kept trying to hit on me and smack my butt. I was like, shit if you're so horny go take some medication and stop trying to grind into me, sex addicts need therapy!

Anyhow, I was like whatever this sucks. I just can't stand them. Besides, 25-year olds shouldn't hit on 19 year olds who don't like it, it's almost pedofile!

Xafsa   

lol...lol... :D:D:D ....

walaahi dadkii waxaa lugu yiri laguma dhaamee daqaaq.Girl are you serious?? If this really bothered you, you wouldn't be here. If some guy tried to grab my ass..I would make sure he never lusts after another women again....if you get my drift.

Jaabir   

So some 25 year old smacked your butt on a party and all you said was "whatever" !! :confused: :confused:

Can someone please take this topic to TEEN!!

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Darman:

So some 25 year old smacked your butt in a party and all you said was "whatever" !! :confused: :confused:

Can someone please take this topic to TEEN!!

Kool_Kat   

Cosima, I definately feel you on this topic...Back in my dating dayz, walaahay only the ugly ones used to hit on me, most of the time...So one day, I sat somewhere and asked myself "I am really that ugly, for them to come to me and ask me out or hit on me?"...Then I figured all the pretty boyz have their noses up in the sky, they miss the good looking girls...Then I settled for an exeptional looking guy with great personality, who understands...

N'way, there's no ugly person in this world, some of them may lack certain facial features or body feature...But that doesn't make them ugly...The cutest guy, could be the stupidest guy...And the ugliest, could be the most loving...So, you just gotta play your cards right...

Miriam1   

^^ I agree smile.gif Let me give u an example, i have this pakistani friend who after couple times dating simply awful pakistani guys who were strangely PERVERTED, the only reason she went out with them is for thier looks and their ability to fiancially support her. But lastly she understood that a persons looks or money isnt an important part of the person's makeup as an individual...Once u start looking past the persons looks and concentrate on thier personality strangely enough this person is going to be beautiful to you. My freind is now with a nice muslim black/indian southafrican guy who respects and worships her

Oh and the cute ones will not come to you they are usually full of themselves or simply stupid..but there are always those great rare ones :D

2real   

the topic title asks:

"Why do ugly nasty somali guys think that they can get it on with cute girls? "

Well all I have to say is coz Ugly nasty jamaican guys get with cute somali girls allll the time. LOL!

peace

2real....did you have to make a new username to say that? icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif lool

Anyway..i kind of agree with darman..did you just say whatever sis lol?walaahi i would make sure he doesnt get the opportunity to get kids in the future ;) :mad: ...

Baaniyal   

cosima what's the pedofile nonsense bout? You will be 20 next year i assume, meaning a 25 year old is very open to you. Stop acting like you some 16-17 year old. Secondly you can say the same bout somali girlz ,i mean it seems there is this "I am a queen" syndrome going around. All i do is laugh, cause to me looks are not what will make you a queen, but your forte. But dat ass smacking shit is plain wack, seems more frat party like. But i think you should expect that, after all you live in minnie where all kinds of somalis come together.

Originally posted by Baaniyal:

But dat ass smacking shit is plain wack, seems more frat party like. .

wow for the fist time i actually agree with u man...and beside girl if any guy smack my ass like that i don't think i will say WHATEVA... will Probably beat the hell out him ...or KILL HIM it will be easy for me to do too.....

Lefty   

I really don't understand why all of you girls are contradicting yourselves. The ultimate goal of every rounded azz is to be touched. Instead of yapping about nothing, all of you should have said " Oh boy, thank you for grabbing and squeezing my curved azz Gently".

appreciation is needed when it's necessary!

---------

2real   

No khamar. I'm new for real. I just happen to be one ugly nast somali guy....so I was offended :D Damn, some of ya'll are veterans up in here.

Can I get a welcome or somethin'?

Hey, yo'll..

I think people can be 'nasty' but no one is UGLY..tha person u consider to b ugly looks fine to anotha person..rememba that..

Secondly, like someone else mentioned above, this 'i'm a queen syndrome' that's goin around needs to ease down a bit..if a girl gets hit on, she should b flattered instead of loggin on tha Net n discussin it..

P.S. funny how many females responded..I suppose y'll must have tha syndrome in ya genes..syke! :D

peace n love..

NASSRA   

COSIMO

THAT IS FUNNY...THAT HAPPENED TO ME TOO....UGLY BRO TRYING TO HOLLA AT BEAUTIFUL LADIES...THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE...NEXT TIME WHEN ONE COME TO U JUST SLAP HIM AT THE FACE AND TELL HIM HE AINT GOTTT NO CHANCE W/U