Sign in to follow this  
Curly

Find out about your personality from your name!

Adna   

Your name of Deeqa creates an intense desire for association with people and new experiences, many of which have been rather bitter. This name has given you a gregarious personality and a quick-thinking, creative, and versatile nature, but one that is unstable emotionally. You desire change and travel and would enjoy opportunities that allowed you to be creative and to act independently, rather than to conform to system and routine. However, this name does not allow you to complete your undertakings, as farther fields always look greener. Although you may appear confident and positive, you actually lack confidence and feel self-conscious at times. This name spoils patience and depth of thought, and weakens your stand in matters of principle. You are too open to suggestion, and thus you could become involved in detrimental associations which could lead you into by-paths of thrill-seeking or emotional indulgence. Any weakness in your health would appear in the fluid functions as kidney, bladder, or circulatory problems. or in a sensitivity affecting your stomach.

While the first name of Deeqa has some constructive qualities, it has characteristics that undermine your long-term happiness and success in life.

Magacaygii sidaanbaalagu sheegay Peace out

Kool_Kat   

DEEQA, I don't know if your real name is Deeqa, but they said the excat samething about my name... And IT AIN'T even Deeqa... ohh well...

MD   

salaam first of all

woow curly sue interesting topic

You could organize the work of others, though in your impatience to see the job done efficiently, you would likely step right in and do it yourself. :rolleyes: scary!! soo true

You have a versatile, restless nature, and could do any job well, although you would not like to do menial tasks. You are seldom satisfied and are always seeking something new this part is sooooo true just freaked out :eek:

Iffah   

Uhuh! That doesn't sound right.

Tam... I tried a different spelling for mine and I got the same result as you. This is messing up our beautiful names...and the Chinese horoscope wasn't nice either. LOL- It said I was a dog :eek:

Bas waaye.. I'm done with these tests. :D

"[Your name] gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature, able to find a certain amount of success in anything you undertake. You have an appreciation for the finer and deeper aspects of life. Your scholarly, studious interests incline you to art, literature, philosophy, music, and drama. You wonder about the deeper aspects of life contained in religious theories and occult beliefs. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest and aloofness, for they do not realize the depth of your feelings and thoughts. You require time alone, especially in the outdoors, to cope with the pressures of life. This name causes tension to affect your heart and respiratory organs, resulting in colds or bronchial conditions.

While your name has some constructive qualities, it has characteristics that undermine your long-term happiness and success in life"

There are some surprisingly accurate traits of mine in there, but on the whole it's a load of tripe! Anyways, it all seems like pure guess-work to me. :rolleyes:

Senora   

Interesting........

Xafsa,

We must have similar names( or that website is trying to doop us!). Anyways, i got the same response you got. Ironically enough, nothing really scared me because it was basically all true. Except for that part about me having an effect on my female organs!

Nazra   

Your name of (****) has created the desire to focus on the details of your immediate interests to the extent that others consider you to be fussy. redface.gif You are attracted to, and could excel in, the mechanical or technical fields, such as computers. :confused:

Instead of establishing the system and order you would like, you are over-particular in some things that matter to you personally but lax and indulgent in other ways. You place great importance on whatever you happen to be interested in, and can be quite thorough and detailed in what you are doing, but find it difficult to be consistent. You scatter your efforts when things becomes too monotonous. You have intense urges and feelings for which you can find no expression. At times you are motivated more by moods and desires than by sound logic and reason, and under conditions of stress you could react inadvertently in temper or stubbornness that you would regret later. The indulgences prompted by this name can lead to high blood pressure :( and its relative ailments, as well as nervous tension affecting the whole nervous system. redface.gif

While the first name of (****) has some constructive qualities, it has characteristics that undermine your long-term happiness and success in life. :D;)

Your name of ****** gives you the ability to be creative along practical lines of endeavour. Your ideas can be very original and inventive. You enjoy being with people in a social environment. Your personal appearance is important to you, for you desire to make a good impression on others.

Your pleasant manner attracts people to you with their problems and you are capable of offering practical advice, though you would probably not follow such advice yourself. This name causes you to be somewhat too concerned with the personalities, problems, and activities of other people. You seem positive and decisive and can be outspoken in the expression of your opinions, but you lack the self-confidence needed to follow through with your ideas and plans.

Procrastination is your downfall. You frequently choose the path of least resistance to avoid your responsibilities. It is not easy for you to overcome obstacles or face issues. This name does you an injustice in that it restricts your success in business and personal pursuits through a lack of ambition. There is a weakness in the fluid functions and in the region of the head resulting in sinus problems, headaches, eye, ear, or throat conditions and related ailments. Hair loss could also be a problem.

Bull ****

Your name has given you a practical, efficient, and capable nature, with a desire to participate in business ventures. Able to see how the details of a situation fit into the overall picture, you have good judgment regarding anything of a practical or technical nature. You are efficient, and capable of carrying a lot of responsibility, but your nature is so serious that personal association suffers. You demand as much from others as you do from yourself. It is difficult for you to merge your nature with others to create understanding, or to show love and tenderness to those close to you. You experience much misunderstanding and unhappiness in your personal life as a result. Tension would affect the stomach and intestinal tract, and you could suffer with constipation, growths, or serious female disorders.

will... it is interesting...

Your name of UNKNOWN TO YOU ALL (LOL) makes you easy-going and refined, but detracts from your physical vitality. You desire all the finer things in life--lovely clothes, home, furniture, and environment

What can i say, never was a big fan of these ridicous tests but damn it even surpised me how much it was on the nail....

what can i say "i'm easy-going and refined"...... like the finder things in life"...Pretty much summed me up in few words.

A7LA-SHU   

Your name of ------ gives you the desire to understand and to help others but, at the same time you can become too involved in their problems and, as a result, worry too much. You desire a home and family of your own and have the ability to create understanding and harmony in family association as you are pliable, forgiving, and tactful. You love children and would not hesitate to care for any children who might need you. Whenever possible, you avoid argument and turmoil because you prefer not to face an issue if it means hurting anyone's feelings. You shrink from sordidness and poverty because you feel very deeply for anyone in unfortunate circumstances. Though you recognize your responsibilities, you are inclined to put things off until you are forced to take action. If given the opportunity, you could develop musical and artistic abilities.

THAT IS KOOL.. IS SO LIKE ME BUT COUPLE OF THINGS..

Your first name of ******* has given you a pleasant, easy-going, friendly nature. Personal contacts are important to you. In situations where you are serving others, demonstrating or instructing, you have the patience to go into details that someone else may not think to be important. In your association with others, you are often limited to the more mundane happenings and little personal problems that can be so frustrating to those of an active, dynamic nature. You desire to create system and order in your environment but are inclined to become side-tracked and socialize when you should be working. Your ambitions are not large, as you lack confidence in your own abilities and would sooner not take a chance. You are often at odds with yourself, knowing what you should do, but finding it hard to find the initiative and will power to do it. Liking to plan and think ahead, you do not act impulsively and do not like to have your plans or routine interfered with. You seek the advice of others when making a decision and prefer to work for others, rather than carry the full responsibility yourself. This name limits imagination and vision.

personally i neva Blv in horoscopes at all.... but sriously dis is weird!! ... i thought it's gonna be plain guessin, it was totally true... Still can't blv dis tho... horoscopes r xaraam anyways... so, no point!!!

magnoona-girl... ha u doin sis ??.. .loong time no c!!! ... watchu been upto ???

LOL Lady_Hustla i see you didn't agree with Mr. Alfred Parker but hey as long as you know what you are, you don't need anyone to tell you what you are .. And specially from your name.. Doesn’t mean i didn't try mine and it said exactly what I knew already...GENIUS

A7LA-SHU   

hahaha idi amin.. haram ahh. then why was ur a$$ checkin it lol.. yeah long time no see where u been hidin dude?.. me doing great thou.. extra happy coz i don't have to deal with ya lol.. take care dude..

hahaha idi amin.. haram ahh. then why was ur a$$ checkin it lol..

Looool!! ... Well, i was curious if dey were rite or wrong... so, was just seein wut dey wud say bout me... coz, ma name is really unique and neva thought dey wud figure it out dat easily!!! Loool!!

eah long time no see where u been hidin dude?..

Well, i've been quite busy sis... Uni started so, u know how it is!!! ... too much work already!!! ... but i been around sometimes also... it is u who's been hidin in some UNKNOWN luuq... i gotta find out watchu been upto... gonna send some of ma spy's!!! ;):D

extra happy coz i don't have to deal with ya lol.

Well, u don seem to be succeedin well... coz, i seem to be dere whereva u think u can hide safely!!! ... it's bout time u realise dat U can't hide from Idi!! ... he sniffs from MIles Away!!!