Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Condoms 'Too Big' For Indian Men

Zafir   

This story took place: Friday, 8 December 2006. JB must having been googling the word "Condom" to have stumbled on to this article.hehe :D

Originally posted by Afromantic GirL:

LooooooooooooooooooooL@Feynuus

Somali man Kulahaa

i heard somali man aa 3 LUGOODLayaal

LOL.

Originally posted by Haneefah:

^Please don't
smile.gif

To the others, put a zip on it. Y'all should be be condemning the poster for sharing xayaa-less shid like this and bringing the standard of conversations to this low (mind you, wasting cyber space as well).

JB, anigaa kaa naxayee walalow masajidka kuuga dhow intaad tagto Quran isaara dheh. Sidan caadi kumaba tihid.

lol i wasnt planning to ...... meesha maamooyin ayaa jooga u baahan in laga xishoodo sida faynuus, malika iyo adiga.

lakin raga iyo gabdhaha aan weli gaarin darajaadas such as (ibti,nephy, etc) would have enjoyed said jokes ;)

JB sxb sheekooyinka marfashka bahasha cagaaran lagu calaliyo ayad SOL keentay :D

Nephissa   

Well 'another one hits the dust' shame! You sounded really nice until that came out of your keyboard. :rolleyes: . Take your dirty joke to the e-trash. Ish!

Haneefah: The macallin qur'an of SOL smile.gif . Not that I'm defending these kind of guys ;) , cause I think it's pretty gross too, laakin iska deey abbaa nooh, maxaa neefta ugu dhajinee.

ps. Geel_Jire :D . Haye? ma sheegee mise.. waa cabsahee :D ?

^ :D lool kaliga ma aha ibti iyo etc xataa waa kugu la jiraan.

ps: ha i qarxin waa ku dhaafee , lakin ibti ha u sheegin .... xogaa yar aan sii juqjuqaynayaa

cajiib xalimos talking about wilds things!! must be end of the world. dabo qalooc..u 2! lool.

everytime i see a xalimo, the room is dark... it takes me 5 min to find her! and all that work... and all that nubaro to take care for the next week!! Are xalimos wearing nite vision googles like marcus's these days!

me personelly, i prefer blk sista...there waa la islakee dacaa! bac bac bac...! i dont have to do no work. smile.gif (blame this on jb).

Intel   

Originally posted by Afromantic GirL:

LooooooooooooooooooooL@Feynuus

Somali man Kulahaa

i heard somali man aa 3 LUGOODLayaal

:cool:

JB loool, you're an ***** :D

when you children get over your penis giggles, it's worth noting the seriousness of the situation. If condoms are too big, the men wont wear them, then disease and unwanted pregnancies ensue. condoms have to be targeted to a demographic population

Malika   

Rudy,you were so off the topic, but so funny..walle you made me laught..Lol...astagfirullah! Maxaa sheeko aa isku dartee.. :D

Actually there was this old lady on TV last night. During the Question and Answering part on the show, a female audience complaint about her husband's private part being small and what he needs to make it bigger. The old lady( I don't remember her name) replied that Pe....s is just a muscle, like any other muscle in your body. The more you use it the more it gets bigger, therefore, will fit the hall.

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

Actually there was this old lady on TV last night. During the Question and Answering part on the show, a female audience complaint about her husband's private part being small and what he needs to make it bigger. The old lady( I don't remember her name) replied that Pe....s is just a muscle, like any other muscle in your body. The more you use it the more it gets bigger, therefore, will fit the hall.

Why do I get the feeling FB will have something to say on this one :D:D

Zafir,

I think I beleive her. who else would you think will have the experience to talk about this issue other then an old lady. wax badan bay aragtey waxaas.