Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Rudy: Somali psychic! ask me any q's about ....

any somalis situations and i will tell u how its gonna end up.

U wanna know about somaliland elections, or puntland's middle finger future...i will tell u about them.

so far, somaliland's elections is gonna end up in civil war. more clans will start picking up the guns and start shooting. On the east, middle-finger will be charged with pirate associations. you will see him and his son soon in a court.

Shiekh sharif...he will end up as hotel prisoner forever. in about 3 months, check him in hotel in nairobi, u will find him there! lool.

alshabab, they will end up in a drug rehab with lindsy lohan..lol.

Ngonge will take 2nd wife next spring when he travels back home alone!! lool

shabeel will finally find his somali wife...i believe her name starts with the NN!

so whats your questions pple? holla.

I once watched Pshycic TV. I have no idea why or how I ended up on that channel. Watched it for good 15 minutes or so, out of curiosity.

I can't believe the people who call these places. The answers are predictable.

"You have been struggling lately because something has been on your mind. You haven't been able to concentrate on your life the way you usually do. Yes, I see that. There is going to be a big change in your life, a new job or someone new is going to enter your life."

It's always either about money or love.

P.S Whatcha doing, Rudy, even if just for fun, ain't really very good, innit?

from what see in your future...u be still jingle for the next few yrs! lool. so just focus on making mo money. try to sell mo fire equipments in africa, specially in somaliland. they do need fire extinguishers there after the election eruptions!!

u will make mo mo money there. next..i also see many interracial breaks-up coming down the line!! first, an asian dude will throw the towel on a xalimoo after she finds out that hes visiting strip clubs! heads-up xalimoos! loool.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

so far, somaliland's elections is gonna end up in civil war. more clans will start picking up the guns and start shooting.

:D:D

kk your future looks fine...just keep doing what u doing n u be fine. follow the blue flag with white star and it will guide u to the land of the great somali people.

SeeKer   

I have always wanted to ask a psychic this : What are the winning lottery numbers?.....espcially since the powerball is about 140 million at the moment

And no I am not sharing icon_razz.gif