Sign in to follow this  
Faheema.

The “Shoe�

Pacifist   

Waar ba ka dacaay What a story baal noo continue ka reyaa....... Shoe Ahh ;) Wonders what they say about the Shoe!!! Besbaso care to tell me....

Caasha patiently listens to her friend’s enthusiastic logic and reconsiders what she really thought about the whole test.

…. But not wanting to let her friend get carried away in the love-psychosis…

She says, “Sweetheart, I know you feel flattered and you should rightly be, but this just is … cowardly….and it stinks to be honest. Lets look at the letterâ€, Caasha shows the letter to Ceebla pointing out..

“Does this look like the sort of letter you write to some1 you completely don’t know? He loves you? How exactly? From where? See…â€,

pointing to the second line …

â€he cant even differentiate between their and there. How educated indeed!â€, Caasha proceeds to roll her eyes for dramatic effect to her sarcasm. Ceebla at this point is just startled at her inadequacy to see through the feign … the charlatan…

Caasha continues, “This line about speeding his pulse seems like a sexual implication, what perv!... I could ask you to be my wife…â€, Caasha persists to read the rest of the paragraph with a silly smile on her face and says “What the hell is bound? Does he mean bond?â€, she raises her eyebrow and rolls her eyes again, “The last part is so gaalo-inspired, I wont even bother telling how unoriginal and downright appalling is it. Also love, the shoe stinks and the name is clearly misleading for such an hoodwink couldn’t possibly be swimming in legit cashâ€

“The decision is yours…. But I would take the shoe back, with the letter and a pair of my stinky trainers and drop it on his doorstep or whereva he dwellsâ€.

lol   

" Caasha, i can't believe this? R u jealous? Coz seriously I have never seen u so furiorated? What happened to the miss optimistic, that I knew? U can't be serious. I am rather intrigued by this fella I think I will give him his fair chance. I mean, look at my history, all those jerks I have dated never spent a single moment in trying to impress me this hard? So why not give him the chance?" exclaimed Ceebla.

Caasha's face burns and is turning to oops.. still black ....

Faheema.   

Nayaahe, (screamed Caasha) markii hore adaa ila soo doontay sheekadan, imikana waxaad igu accuse gareenaysaa jelous’nimo, anagaa wax aragnay. :rolleyes: Girl if you want to give every Faarax, jaamac iyo Faroole a “chance†then that’s entirely up to you…you asked my advice and I gave you my honest opinion…Now it’s your life and you do what you like with it. Anyways, I have to make a move, got to catch the last train. Good Luck Caasha walks out slamming the door on her way out

Ceebla is astounded and baffled to say the least. What just happened she asked… her mind starts raising… she starts to panic….. so many question flying in her head…WHY ME! she exclaimed

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

What about the Dude???

Zu would love to know what's going through the guys mind. Care to write few lines ;) should be interesting.

Originally posted by Cawo:

quote:Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

What about the Dude???

Zu
would love to know what's going through the guys mind. Care to write few lines
;)
should be interesting.
Should I give him a kewl profile?

^^^OK..ok..I'm tryin..the pressure...where is that damn BOB...

--------------------------------------------------

He walks away from Ceebla’s apartment thinking ... “I wonder how she will take that? Have I assumed a lot? Will she freak out? Will she say “yesâ€â€¦ He jumps to his Silver Convertible Audi A6 and drove off… lost in his thoughts…he was awaken from the wonderful dream by the ring of his Mobile…. It was Samatar… his best friend and confidante…

Samatar: Waar Cilmi haye? Ma geysey kabtii (Laughs)

Cilmi: haa sxb

Samatar: warqadiina?

Cilmi : waa ku dhex riday!..(Laughs… his thoughts on what he has just done!)

Samatar: sxb...geesi ayaad tahay walaahi.. I don’t think I have that courage!!! Oo...maxay ku tidhi?

Cilmi: maxaa kale oo ay i odhan lahayd.. iyadii oo yaaban baan ka soo tagay?

Samatar: oo maxaad ku soo kala tagteen!!! (Little annoyance in his voice)

Cilmi: I asked her to think about it and to give me her response on Friday…

Samatar (laughs): Waar niyow adaaba yaab leh…maxaad ku keentay inaad kab u geyso?

Cilmi : waxaan u geeyeyba la arki doone’…sxb…teleefan kuma dhamayn karnee bal hadhow aan is aragno…

Samatar: waa inoo BORDERS!..

Cilmi: cheers mate!

Later in Borders…

Cilmi drinking his Mocha late’…wondering…I wonder if she has recognised me? After all these years? What would she say if she realises who I am?…

Cilmi reflexes his legs feeling sore after the long and hard training he has endured for this weekend’s soccer match… I cant be thinking of her…I have to be ready for the soccer match… I need to put all my concentration for this weekend’s important match…can’t let my team mates down …I need to concentrate…

He hears “ Waar sxb waran?†Cilmi looks up...it was his friend Samatar….

To be continued…

Nephissa   

^^ War anagaa wax aragne. Legend, shimee qaldaan noqotayna? Ku idhi, ku tidhi baaba ka bixi waysee :D

Do you have Borders in Australia? I'd love to come there to just say words like "Cheers and Mate."