Sign in to follow this  
Katrina

TOP 10 REASONS TO DATE AN ENGINEER!

^^ Forget about Zu, Chinese men never make wonders, besides his indhayar nation have a lot more lady engineers than any others, so much so he looks only after the hotties.

I don't care how hot, Katrina is your pocket big enough to fill my stomach?

IM on my way, where is Plant of the Apes?

^^^ Am sure you need more than those - feel sorry for my skiny **** -lines to woo Eng Katrina...For God sake she is named after a hurricane!..Her electric shockwaves may dismantle you like New Orleans!!!

Beware what you wish for!! :D

Cheers

Hmmmmm A guy after my $$$$$?????

Why didnt i think about that ?

I thought my passport being the only plus ...( To non-Americans)

I thought about physical appearance being the only plus....( To every man in this planet)

Now why didnt i think about my Bling bling being the only thing?? ..... :rolleyes: Hmmmm ... Where is the love ?

No.2.

They know it's not the length of the vector that counts, but how you apply the force

Sure.. are u talking about System Engineers mise Roads and Bridge Engineers

Actually, The word ..Engineer..has come from the word 'Engine'.. No wonder they like talking about Engines or Do I say?

For God sake she is named after a hurricane!..Her electric shockwaves may dismantle you like New Orleans

:D

Zu Sxb anaa wax kajar meesha islahaayee, lafahaaga lacarar miyaa leedahay!

Hmmmm ... Where is the love ?

Jomana don't worry, Love is like truth, first hurts but always prevails...

It will come so long u r not broke :D

Katrina   

besides his indhayar nation have a lot more lady engineers than any others, so much so he looks only after the hotties.

The logical part of my brain agrees with you Tukaale but the female part needs more than logic, kepsh!!

I don't care how hot, Katrina is your pocket big enough to fill my stomach?

Was that an honest male I just heard?? An eighth wonder of the world, subhaan'allah. Are you suggesting I cancel my male-purchasing trip to India? Only if you promise to be a obedient girlie-man...no western countries need apply

(too damn independent). :(

where is Plant of the Apes?

Is the MAN asking for direction?? Are you for real? Will you marry me? But first how big is your stomach??

feel sorry for my skiny ****

Zu, your breaking my achy breaky heart with those sweet xodxodasho words.

Where is the love ?

Sista, it's all about the bengamins. The only difference is the role is now reversed, relish in it...shop wisely before you tie the knot.

:D

lafahaaga lacarar miyaa leedahay!

Waryaahe, xagaad ku ordaysaa? The bidding has yet to start. :D

^^^

Was that an honest male I just heard?? An eighth wonder of the world, subhaan'allah. Are you suggesting I cancel my male-purchasing trip to India? Only if you promise to be a obedient girlie-man...no western countries need apply

Never worry lady, I can do my job, very experienced man, be assured. About the wonder of the world, remember every day of you life is a learning curve, tomorrow you might come across the 9th. :D

But first how big is your stomach??

Not too big physically.

xagaad ku ordaysaa? The bidding has yet to start

Then again when I glance back the memories of what happened to New Orleans in addition to said electric shockwaves - Anfariirayee, cagtay ibixi yaa kadhacday :D

Katrina, don't you think Zu's trick to get rid off me is on the working, I don't care better be safe than sorry.

Katrina   

ibixi yaa kadhacday

Walaalo, he's competing with you. Why you running? But I guess, one the worthy last. :D:D

Katrina, don't you think Zu's trick to get rid off me is on the working, I don't care better be safe than sorry.

An electric shock could be exciting and invigorating as other men. ;)

Zu is no where to be found...must be working on his rice paddy right about now.

^^^^ Katrina, I am here... watching..observing...waiting until Tukaale shoots his foot (which he did btw)...

getta run now..I am moving offices...Will be back on the w'end while i develop better levees to weather the looming Hurricane...see if I can withstand your electric shocks and devastating blows.

Cheers

^^ OOhi I knew indhayaryarka have always been genetically clever but not necessarily convincing, my mistake.. :D

Katrina, here I come

Pardon me for not being brainy, ooh no did I just said that, I don't meant it

Foxy   

Lols Zu and tukaale seem to be the clowns of the moment, but then again, Katrine, Nothing a lil MOney and charms like Looks or of its kind wouldnt buy U any happyness, If U r the one that is loaded,hence bieng the charmer of the two remember that U are the One that calls the shots......and heck it feels great to be the one to be in control, dont get me wrong I am not abdicating to use and abuse ur power, but merely to make use of it while its controlable.......

We all hate to hear the truth, but Money=power

Good Looks= satisfaction of Ones desire

cheers

Katrina   

^Foxy lady it's way out of control. We somalis have never been known to do things in moderation. :D

We all hate to hear the truth, but Money=power Good Looks= satisfaction of Ones desire

I don't know Foxy. That second statement doesn't ring true. What if I choose him based on "good looks" and then we get married and in the happily ever after I wake one morning to see him putting on a toupee, false teeth, scheduling a botex appointment and re-applying diane? Ain't no satisfaction in him no'mo. :(

Sis, as you can see Tuk & Zu are true male species. After getting my hopes high and my head spinning with their attention they've dropped me. An abrupt ending to my 5 seconds of fame. :( Beware young xalimo's you could be next.

I am here... watching..observing...waiting until Tukaale shoots his foot

Good One, lol

^^ lol Foxy is with the believe that truth will always prevail, Yes but can be hurtful as you said, and isn't it better to avoid pain at all cost.

Katrina before anything else can I have a practical session of measuring Voltage/current across inductors, capacitors checking results on the oscilloscope screen display. :D seems you have too much fun, time to share

Katrina   

Katrina before anything else can I have a practical session of measuring Voltage/current across inductors, capacitors checking results on the oscilloscope screen display. seems you have too much fun, time to share

Practical session...it depends on how good a student you are. Since Greenland isn't in my realm of geography. How about an online session instead?

First to measure voltage across the capacitor, inductor and resistor always place the multimeter in parallel BUT if you’re measuring current traveling thru the components. You take the end of the specific component out of the circuit and measure it in series using the multimeter. The oscilloscope can be used to find AC measurements. Keep in mind, the multimeter is mostly used for DC measurements.

This ends our first e-tutorial session. Tu, if you pass the bench exam next week. You will advance to the next lab; Circuits Laboratory II (1 cr.)

Experiments will cover electronic device characteristics, limitations and applications of operational amplifiers and feedback circuits. Lol

Bro, what fun are you talking about? Its exam/project crunch time. :(

In life it’s either the half-empty or half-full glass view. Thanks to genetics, I spent the first half of my life with the half-empty approach to life but alhamdu’allah with age comes wisdom. I use SOL to de-stress and goof off. :D The funny thing is my semester long group members for a design class (no Somalis) are enjoying SOL and often ask to see what’s new on SOL. I see we are the only two sad @sses online in front of a computer on a Sat. evening...back to the books.

^^^lol, First of all thank you for the free lecture. Seems as if im up and ready for the exam, lol

Bro, what fun are you talking about? Its exam/project crunch time.

I know actually same here, gota hand in few assignments at the begining of the second semester, I didn't do a jack so far just messing around, thats how life is right my corner. How about you and how is the project going on with you? Wish you best of luck, be careful with the transformers not to transform urself in an electric light, you kno what I mean U all gona be so Iftiin dhaldhalaal, waa birbirqee walahi :D

The funny thing is my semester long group members for a design class (no Somalis) are enjoying SOL and often ask to see what’s new on SOL. I see we are the only two sad @sses online in front of a computer on a Sat. evening...back to the books.

:D What non Somalis, you invited them here, browsing and reading my post, now that's breach of contract with SOL, watch your back Mr SOL detective is after you. :D

OOh I kno about the Sad beings we were, left alone in the cold on a Sat, lol, at least we survived from that killer boredom, here Im again sadly laughting on a Sun, Was it die another day or survive another day best suits there I guess.

Cheers