Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

History of Somalia: SOL new section....

Castro   

^ I agree Brown. That all male section is totally gay (and the "bun" is intended!) :cool:

Jumatatu, don't feel left out. We can have a group hug. Now those I really like.

I'm in such trolling mood today.

Pucca   

adding a history section is a neat idea...

*walks away before the other males start to get in on this 'hug'*

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Castro:

(and the "bun" is intended!) :cool:

Kan saqajaansanaa. :D

Aside from male "bonding", what is the need for a Men's section? I thought the sports and politics were enough?

Rahima   

Kan saqajaansanaa.

You’re so innocent HA. Castro invented the whole movement of saqajaanimo just like his ancestor discovered camels. It’s a family tradition of discoveries ;) .

Tis exactly why am against an all male Joint. First Comes hugs & then god knows whats next

Holding hands :D

Look at these men, calling for Somali history lessons and then denying their culture.

Waryaada, is not the normal thing in our culture for men to hug and hold hands?

I say we have male bonding, its sweet and heartening :D .

Girls, get the popcorn ready. Comedy is my favourite :D

^ :D

I must be the only one who doesnt get the 'bun' joke redface.gif

Other than that... this male-bonding goin on here is unhealthy. Absolutely no male section after this! Akhas. I can already see what the competition for the tampon n butt firming topics will read like... :eek:

Pucca   

I can already see what the competition for the tampon n butt firming topics will read like...

:eek: *draws up possible topics...* oh dear.

Rahima   

I must be the only one who doesnt get the 'bun' joke

You’re not alone, but dare I suggest that I think we are safer not knowing ;) . I don’t exactly like the sound of it without even understanding it :eek: .

Other than that... this male-bonding goin on here is unhealthy. Absolutely no male section after this! Akhas. I can already see what the competition for the tampon n butt firming topics will read like...

*draws up possible topics...* oh dear.

Girls what is wrong with you two? Imagine the endless possibilities, all the laughter and good times :D .

Castro   

Originally posted by Curling Waterfall:

I must be the only one who doesnt get the 'bun' joke
redface.gif

Atheer don't sweat it, even Sherlock 'Rahima' Holmes had no clue what the 'bun' joke was about. You know what a pun is right? Well, some time ago, someone mistakenly called a pun, bun. Playing on that misshap, I used that as a double joke as in gay = happy, but it also means homo. That's where the 'bun' part comes as in buttocks. Capisce? I know. Weird, huh?. Hey, it wasn't meant for the average reader. Brown is the only one that got it I think.

Castro   

Originally posted by Rahima:

You’re so innocent HA. Castro invented the whole movement of saqajaanimo just like his ancestor discovered camels. It’s a family tradition of discoveries
;)

Reasonable people would agree that this is an unambiguous declaration of hostilities. Now, the question is, does the aggressor have the same defences as the offences she boasts?

Warmoog   

I think a history section could be a positive addition to SOL, but there would need to be strict protocols governing the exchange of information. Anyone with Internet access can find an audience for his/her kooky ideas nowadays. The history-related info posted here would have to be credible and verifiable.

Separating history from politics will unavoidably prove problematic, but there would be little need for that if explicit rules against political propaganda were put in place - if not in general, then at least for any impending history forum. Since the Golden Rules presently do not forbid propaganda and other things which could degrade the quality of a history forum (e.g. ethocentrism), they may need to be tweaked for that purpose.

(In general, I think this is a great idea.)

NASSIR   

I agree with Yasmin. The history section , if approved of by SOL adminstration, should provide the missing links for all of us. However, all history posts should be verified.

Rahima   

Reasonable people would agree that this is an unambiguous declaration of hostilities. Now, the question is, does the aggressor have the same defences as the offences she boasts?

Obviously it wasn’t clear, but it was meant to be a tease, no harm or hostility intended. If it came out as such then I’m sorry smile.gif .

Gabbal   

You’re so innocent HA. Castro invented the whole movement of saqajaanimo just like his ancestor discovered camels. It’s a family tradition of discoveries

Bare with me Rahima! Bare with me. You know I'm new to this area of law and order. :D

Castro,

Either your Somalinimo is under question again or you cant read Somali! The "bun" intent was not as hidden as you believed. ;)