Sign in to follow this  
STRAWBERRIEZ

THANX BABYGURL

yo i just wanted to thank you shani for all the hard work and commitment it took you to create such a wonderful off da hook hotass blastin' jam.

The food was keepin' somali ppz wantin' more unlike other jamz, and the DJ was tough though on the real. I wanna say thanx abaayo macaantey. Afer the somali tournaments and everything, a jam like dat was what all those somali youthz needed. It kept them off the streets and into that club. I dont know how many pathetic ungrateful ppl did'nt say this but let me say it for them " abaayo THANK YOU, THANK YOU, AND THANK YOU." Manshallah everything went smoothly and just accordingly to your planz. even though all the gang bangers and drug abuseres and all got together, nothing wrong happened because of Illahi, alxamdulilah. Hopefully Next year another one will happen, ( with a bigger club abaayo, that place did'nt quite fit 300). In my View, i think the fact that ppl from different COUNTRIES was just awesome walahi, from somalia to sweden, to Columbus, to Cali, and Toronto, MANSHALLAH. it was great 2 get 2 know ppl i did'nt know before. I just wanted 2 take this time sayin' thanks babygurl. thats all.

your homegirl till blood sheds itself,

STRAWBERRIEZ fasho

macsalam

ey let me B the second

GurL i cant say nothin' but THE BOMB BABY BOMB

Who would have thought such beautiful somali girls would come together on a night of such an event?? daaaaaayyyymmmm GurL. No offence but those booties were just off da hiziiy wodeyz.

ya ya, thank you GurL, but that strawberry gurl's idea of a bigger club would DEFINITELY be a sweet idea. there was "enough" room for ppl to dAnce, but i wanna be able to see da booties shake namean fellaz????lol

dats my word GurL

Kool_Kat   

It kept them off the streets and into that club.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't remember being invited to such an event! It would've been interesting...Oh wait, '02 was when I lived in the States, never mind...

Yea Tuujiska pls explain! :D

The Zack   

^You used to live in the states? Traitor! You have been showing us only your Canadian side in the last few years.

Lol@this thread.

Chimera   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote: It kept them off the streets and into that club.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out of the frying pan and into the fire :D:D

When i'm bored i always check out old topics, especially the ones by 'Rap_MISTRESS' :D

Polanyi   

Now, this is the story all about how

My life got flipped-turned upside down

And I'd like to take a minute

Just sit right there

I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bladland

In west london born and raised

On the playground was where I spent most of my days

Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool outside the makhayad, playing football n sabaxad

And eatin some bariis with meat

When a couple of faraxs on the street

Wanted some beef

I got in one little fight and my mom got scared

She said 'You're movin' with your ayeyo and awowe in Bladland'

Aaliyyah   

even though all the gang bangers and drug abuseres and all got together, nothing wrong happened because of Illahi, alxamdulilah.

LOOOOOOOOOOL that just had me laughing subhanalah..

Overall funny thread.

salaam

Tuujiye   

loool@nuune...

waraa bajaq yaashaas maanta xaasas waaye oo caruur bee korsonooyaan ee faraha ka qaad....

That was the X say walaahi crew but the same time they had a qaxooti kick in them which I use to love.. We could talk about B.I.G and Cash Money, and at the same we used to change topic and talk about Utaango! looool I missed gabdhahaas waraa ee faraha ka qaad asbax yahoo....

Nuune KK iyo aniga why aan saaxiibo u nahay ma kaseesid miyaa? lool Stateska aan joogay kulahaa... Lafo iyo lugo qaxooti mareekan soo maray maba ku yaalaan lool...

Aaliyah, adiga waqtigaan Laascaanood ayaa ari kuraaceysay loool you was the say walaahi crew of 2006 loool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Kool_Kat   

Ismalura, you're not the only one who finds it offensive, laakiin adigey kugu cusubtahay! Ilaa iyo hada waa laga goyn la'yahay...Anaa hortaa daalay!

Zack, traitor? Sadex sano kudhowaad baan marti ku ahaa...I'm as Canadian as they get eh! icon_razz.gif

Tuujiye, runta sheeg alaabta surwaalka jilbaha ka xirto aa eheed! 'YO BAJAQDA, HIT ME WITH YO DIGITS SHOWTY' adoo dhahaayo leeba ii masawiran...Adiga naftirkaa 2002 bambino aa eheed, xaad xataa maadan qabin aan u maleynaa? :D Teeda kale ani Stateska waa daganaa, but not as a qaxooti...VAB (that's VIP a la Qardhood yaah) ahaan baan ku joogay...

Aaliyyah   

Ismalura naah we are all offended hun laakin halhees bu u leeyahay bad habits are hard to kill as they say...

Tuujiye waryaa laascaanod amaan haka hesho can you ever talk to me without mentioning LA loool..

salaam