Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

3 MALI GALZ---UK RB

SoMa_InC   

yall nomads have a look at diz site....

3 mali sistaz r becoming big hits in da uk r&b scene. radio 1 is playin there tunes...they performed live in channel 4 saloon....damn they lookin hot n there tunes r hot 2...

wha yall think of em

they r from clapham...south london...

web page

Gabbal   

I'm sorry to say but i don't think they're all that good :rolleyes: I know how we Somalis get blinded when it is anything that has to do with Somali people, but truth hurts. If they want to make it big, they need alot of help.

besides they don't evoke anything worthy of pride to me, seeing as how certain things are.

g-money!hmmm that names sounds familiar! thats right! i ran into a brotha in compton with that name! lol! i can hook them up with a studio in la if they can cut the cake!!!hey unless u got blessed by hollywood! u aint in the big league!

but my cut is 5% off the top!!!!!!!

i heard about them while back, some of their songs sound familiar, late nineties tracks, especially one track sounded familiar to the LL Cool J and Total song, who do you love otherwise they've got the whole r&b thing together ---- we got more Somali rapper and r&b people coming up in Canada, i don't know about other countries.

Foxy   

Good On them ( sisters)...... I Wish them all the best and hope they top the charts in no time.....fingers crossed........apart from that, they look hot, and in the music industry You need the looks, the voice and a good promotion ( from a known label company + Manager)a group can Get, hopefully all goes well for these sisters. by the sound of it they are almost there....

cheers

i know their youngest sister...damn i nearly had a fight with her.....anyways i dont like em cos what they doin is xaraam......but then again only Allah (swt) can judge..

Castro   

Originally posted by young_gal:

anyways i dont like em cos what they doin is xaraam

How's that, young_gal? Tell me, please, how what they're is doing is haraam? Google away. I need at least two (2) different articles. You have 24 hours.