Sign in to follow this  
WingA

Private Messaging

WingA   

whats going on with PM?? i cant PM anyone!! i would like to know whats happening.. Mod's holla back..

peez..

Curly   

Hey I've been having the same problem...It's understandable since the site isn't working properly anyways!

But I have to say it's bad timing, because I don't usually send PM's and the only time I actually want to send a few it's not working!!!!

I would have e-mailed the people I was trying to get in contact with but I don't have their e-mail's and now it's too late to even bother telling them!

Talk about annoying!!

So this is my PM to all the Nomads to attened the londoners SOL night :D

If you're not busy tomorrow night e-mail me at insane_trooper@hotmail.com

Northerner already knows, but I doubt he told anyone else! Or maybe he did and people are just ignoring me! :confused: :(

NGONGE   

So this is my PM to all the Nomads to attened the londoners SOL night

Night? Will you be meeting in a Pub or something? :eek:

Blessed   

Only moderators can recieve messages untill the site is sorted out. All you annoyed folkz can spam J11 :D

Sue,

I got the message. Thank you, B was already coming, so you'll catch me there .see you smile.gif

NGONGE   

After a five hour break :rolleyes: I'm back :D

OG I didn't receive anything. Anyway, what's with this "camo" stuff? I know I'm old and mature and great and lovely but I'm only old enough to be your big brother :mad: !

OG_Girl   

الله اكبر, الحين ياابوهول..لوووووووول.عمي اوجي معطي اصغرمنك هههههههه

I tried to PM but did not work .

salam

WingA   

so, was there a SOL meeting or what guys?? am confussed..

yo norf, what happened to letting manz know??

sue, i hope da wedding went well walaal..

rokko, when are coming bruv?? havent heard anything from ya..

salaams..

Curly   

The wedding was great, expect for me having a go at the silly DJ!

Really Somali DJs annoy the hell out of me, for goodness sake they're the ones being paid...just do what your purpose to do damn it!

Anyways enough of that! **Phew** :D

Oh and winger there was an SOL night, but ages ago and you weren't in the country.

So invited some of the SOL lot and only four showed up, which isn't too bad.

OG Moti   

It is about time, I take over this government called SOL, because it does not represent all citizens of SOL, there is clear discrimination and taking sides, this government focus on some and totally ignores others, moderating is given on bases or connections and favoritism, no elections and no intentions of asking the members their opinion in actions taken, the following is examples of dictatorial actions committed by so called SOL governors or as they like to be called moderators

1. They put together parties for only certain members,

2. They announce to the public coded messages that could only understood small portion of the population of SOL

3. only them can PM and be PM(ed)

We have members in North America, Africa, Asia and other parts of the world, these members are skilled and very competent with considerable good level of education, thou I heard North America people’s knowledge is limited to within the state they live in. But that can not be used against them and alienate them. Therefore I demand changes…

I also would like to mention, we can give a second chance to these governors if and only if they perform the following tasks and activities

1. Public apology for discriminating members

2. Putting together a party in Asia sponsored by SOL or they can do fund raising.

3. Arrange a party in North America.. preferably in Canada and invite all, help in the ticket price if possible

4. They should observe all expenses including accommodation and local travel for the members who came from far lands.

Note: They refers to the SOL government body.

Peace

king_450   

508, well said, but aren't you taking little bit too serious about this membership notion. It is just a gimmick , but you have my vote and you should join the elite soonly. Good luck.