dhismahaguud

SNM president meets Uhuru of Kenya.

Khadafi   

Abey Ahmed failed and they had to find a new nation to take pictures with and show it to the people.  "Warhoooy, dayaaaa fiiriya, waa kanaa Keenyaati baan aragnay ICTRAAAFKIII" baa soo dhaw. That line has been used so many times at Meles Zenawis famous yellow couch.  The people of Somaliland are  really asking them  its been 30 years of "ictraafki baa soo dhaw". Instead of the leadership in Hargeisa choose  to cut dies with UN and China.

Somali--landers intellectuals are now seriously re-thinking the path of secession. If the project state building falls in the south and the way it looks like Its not. For presidents have peacefully left and re-elected that kind of stability might be the death blow to this  whole secessionist thinking. Cracks are appearing within their own fold. Their own intellectuals are saying  we cant continue anymore.. Whats happens next depends on the news generation of Somalilanders despite of the hate-somalinimo propaganda they have been fed these years realize that they are indeed soomali.

No one denies being somali. Somali is an ethnicity not a country. Jabuutians are somalis a portion of Ethiopians are somalis. Somaliland case for statehood is the best in africa. There is no better case in africa. Than that of Somaliland. The west the au and the Arabs know this to. Somalilanders made their choice long time ago. No Mogadishu and it will remain like this till eternity. 

Khadafi   

30 years has gone Xaaji Xunjuf.  That is  a long time. The facts on the ground has radically changed. As the government in Mogadishu, weak as it maybe, protected by Amisom tanks, the rise of Mogadishu can not be denied.  Somalilands pokers card was indeed its  stability and could point the finger at the south during the 90-ties and during the TPLF-Weyane invasion of Somalia.  It could harness sympathy for its cause.  Thats gone now. 

That poker card is used and it  gave zero.  The second blow to Somaliland was  the fall of the TPLF-weyane regime. Cabeey Axmed was the one who wanted pressure Mr Muuse in SNM giving up its secession. He failed at it but once again the ethiopia card was lost.   30 years of empty promises creates dissent and in certain areas of the Somaliland intellectuals  some are starting the project that was done hastly in 1991.   

I do not think a recognition is close neither will it ever be close. Certain areas are clan-disputed.  Muuse Biixi best chance might be going to UAE and ask the UAE to use their zionist connections for a Trumpish recognition but that feels far fetched, But if I was him I would rather be in Dubai then sitting among Kenyans.  I really thought Biixi had political muscles but he has not. He is still thinking as a soldier. If Egal would be alive I think he would have been on a plane to UAE .  

Khadaafi, you are trying to reason a dying secessionist mabda'. Secessionits haddee aqoonsi heli lahaayeen waxee heli lahaayeen markuu joogay odeygee caabudi jireen ee Sanaawi. Waxee aqoonsi heli lahaayeen sanadihii u dhexeysay 1991-2010 oo Koonfurta aad u qasneyd. Haddeeba jaadkooda iska cunaayeen waayadaas, hadda haka sugin.

Dhalinyarta ee maaweelin jireen waala fahmeen filinkooda fashilmay. That is why many of them moved to Muqdisho.

No one is moving to that he'll Mogadishu today alone over 10 people dead. Soldiers from the same army are killing each other. Is that the success kadafi and mma are welcoming to. Somaliland doesn't rely on Ethiopia its a neighbor a trading partner. But Ethiopia has no political influances in Somaliland like it does in Somalia. Ethiopia has troops inside Somalia it controls entire regions such as bakool and bay  I think Somaliland is in a better situation than ever. And Somalia is still in anarchy and constitutional deadlock with no cohesion. There is so much internal divisions inside Somalia no one really seems to agree. I think Somaliland will get what it wants. Alll struggles in africa with the gun ended in success Eritrea South Sudan. And certainly Somaliland.