Khadafi

Trump withdraws american "colonial aka peace-keeping force in Somalia FGS needs to get its act together. and my personal trip and observation.

Khadafi   

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55196130

"Trump orders American tropps to leave Somalia"

While living a simply successful life in a nordic, a steady job a pharmacist and a distinct interest Islams sunni traditional inner out look, its meta-physical understanding Sufism and intiated in Qaadariya dariiqa I had a fully fledged schedule. Raising a family and being pharmacist in one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies  in this Nordic country and being the chair-man of a small somali mosque. No  Somali academic has written about this but the religious spectrum of Somali changed during these 30 years.  If Ethiopia changed from Coptic identity to a catholic one, thousands of Phd dissertations would be made.  Somalia though hade gone from sunni shafite to sunni-salafi-wahabi. Even if most people  still traditional those with influence had gone to saudi way. 

While during my teens my intense yearning about Islam and sufism took me to Azhar for 2 years I had the pleasure be to be initiated in the Qaadariya by a well known but deceased shaykh. May God blessings be upon him. He was my guide and taught me the basic of the dariiqada. During 2019 a very close family member of mine who never could understand my interest  and who at that time was a minister who had always been a minister or an mp since Carta called me and said to me that the relative had a religious obligations upon me. I had to visit him/her. I do not wish to disclose the genus of that person so that's why the use him/her. The relative of mine also said that a friend, Amine Hersi Mooge, a somali-kenyan multi billionaire wished to make inroads to the pharmaceutical world and needed a european connection.  A politely denied. Somalia was never my thing.  I have been to Turkey in a city called Konya and lived with fellow turkish qadariya xerows for 2 weeks and 1 week in Senegal but not Somalia. I took a month of vacation and handed over the keys to the mowlaca to a fellow xerow and left for Somalia. With all expenses paid I was exited. Would I see the joy and hope I had seen in youtube-channels or would I see a  a post mad-max world coming to life.  After landing in Somalia through the VIP booth I was shocked to see armed men in jeeps .  It is a wonderful feeling to see your country and your nation. The feeling of being black as the normality was  something that expected and it shook me. What a wonderful life I could have made instead of being the black outsider in a nordic country surrounded by whites. Whites who unlike americans believe your a outsider despite your higher education or your fluency in the language. After a few weeks my close relative wanted to show me  and we drove to Khayre complex who is beside Villa Somalia. As our family house is in Xamar jabjab it was close.

We went to the waiting hall    While sitting in the waiting hall full of ministers  I noticed how the whole Villa was somekind of a extented "jaaliyad". No one followed protocals. It was as if you were in your normal Somali diaspora center.  People rushing in, a few people  waiting for hours, the room turned in to a  semi-kind of a cafe with the latest political gossip. While I did not wish to meet any political leaders and my visit was the first one  after 30 years. The reason for my travel to get meet family members and the high ranking minister who is a close relative.  As a semi-kind mystic and xerow my relatives were startled when during the  my 4th day in Somalia I paid my visit to the Shaykh of Banaadir,   The learned faqih of mogadishu whose liturgy could be heard all over the Somali peninsula, Shaykh Suufi  (qadasallahu sirrahu, wa nafcallaahu bih). I also paid my respects to my father who was  among the few to be elected to the parliament and was a successful lawyer and whose disdain for communism caused to him be a cellmate with the late Xaaji Maxamed Cigaal  for 4 years.   No one has paid  attention to this  In. Pre-wahabi Somalia a man with a beard  a wadaad  would raise respect while in todays Somalia a man with a beard stick  wadaad would create suspicions of al-shabaab.  Thats sad and indeed tragic. 

Coming back to the story. What I could not deny is that the civil war has not only affected the infrastructure of Somalia, as a failed state  even the Somali culture deviated in some ways.  The way of living in Mogadishu was the mentality of bush,  eat or be eaten.  While Al-shabaab was lurking in the shadows. My close relative advised me not stay in the family house  in xamar jabjab if I wished to roam the streets free with my macawis. Instead of being guarded by khat-addicted men with ak47 I  was secured for a hotel known for its security. We somalis have a nasty habit of creating nick-names for people.  A man who they called cab-cun-jiif who was related to the hotel owner was Yuusuf Garaad. We got know each other and I was amazed by his instant way of judging people and knowing their intention. He had a natural instinct of knowing a persons intentions. He was lovely guy  to chat with. My feeling that I got was a man who reviled the white mans world and wanted his Somalia to be at least as the UK or indeed better.  Do not be fooled by those who say  Yuusuf Garaad was not fit for the job. He had impossible job and did what he could do. Foul capitalism was at play in the nation.  The whole nations capital is in the hands of a few guys who managed to digitalize Somalis economy. If you wanted to a simple coke you had to pay digitally . While taking  taxi to the suuqa Bakaaraha I noticed the whole productivity of the nation had collapsed. Frozen chicken from EU was sold in Bakaarah and the bizarre thing was that everyone spending money on powdered milk. As  a man who was masters in Pharmacology the only thing that I can say that drinking  conservatives Nh2 additives with sweeteners like vanilla can not be compared to fresh milk. I asked a poor relative of mine why she would but canned Nido milk when fresh milk was available.  Nestle had done its PR. Indeed the answer I got back was "its better". As she was a cousin of mine who I did not want to sound arrogant.    Note: Nothing in Suuqa Bakaarah was made in Somalia.

Anyways returning back to time waiting for khayre  the close relative of mine mentioned to  me  that Khayre would meet a foreign guy and I would probably not meet him but he would come out and shake hands with me. Little did that relative know of my character, I would rather wait 30 years to only see cadhirka xabiibka suubanay Muxammad and no one else. He came out while walking and shook hands and I finally said ok bal xadda aan baxno.  The relative of mine showed me her collegues and I met with with minister of post and isgaarsinta Caanshur, a clever man and with a good educational background.

It was Ramadan and I would make spiritual retreats and  engaged in dikri during the nights .  Their were signs of hope and  lady,  a dear friend of mine who during my 20-ties helped me and other somalis to set up organisation that cared for afropoboa, an anti racist organisation and who was herself top feminist political   head  UN- funded NGO  organisation for children.  She instantly called me and took me to Xalane. I felt as if i was reading the book  Fanon black mask white mask.  When I entered  Xalane the Somali culture stopped with its norms stopped.  White people could be seen in shorts.  My friend who  is not religious took of her xijaab and lighted a cigarette.   During our conversation and I asked her in swedish as we both are swedes and somali "  Does not this feel like a castle built on air". She laughed and said  Yes but people have hope.  

That's the word of this rambling post. HOPE  The word is hope.   After a week the relative of mine took me to the Gudoomiyaha of Baarlamaanka and had dinner with him.  He was humble and a likable guy. Unlike others who out-size their CV post 91. He said he was school-teacher.  You will see a lot of people who were car mechanics in 1991 and today claim to have a PHD in something   That humble and honest answer opened my heart and I said to him. Adeer what happens with Amisom decides to leave? The  Americans are talking about leaving Afghanistan and Somalia should not be different. He understood the honesty of my political question but decided to be politically correct and said "We will have by then trained armed somali soldiers and solid institutions". When he noticed that I was not a political and did not want a political correct answer he said " Look adeer, people are tired,  A H president was elected and then a D president was elected. Is that not a sign of progressiveness. I made rebuttal that shook the room and him back to reality. I said Yes, But said the road to Baidoa is un-attainable by car. All the roads leading into Mogadishu is controlled by Mogadishu.  The truth is that Mogadishu is  a city under siege.  Al-shabaab, a vicious monster weather we like it or not has penetrated the religious spectrum Somalis and mogadishu is under  seige, I could not go to Warsheekh for a ziyaaro and to meet Sheekh Ow Cabdi cumar  who is the shaykh of our mowlac in the nordic countrey I reside in. He really did not have any answer and repeated the  pr-correct mantra

In conclusion. 2019 was a trip and  and wisdom for me. Somalia is indeed recovering but the our psyche , our culture, has been ravaged by the civil war. Mogadishu is now under seige by al Shabaab just as saigon was.  Al-shabaabs ideology has also been legitimised by the government religiously. The Notorious Shaykh Bashir who sits in a religious council organised by government believes in the dogma al-shabaab.  Even Umul, Shibili all of them do. The only difference is that they chose to tone it down.

Another aspect that was shocking is, while I Khayres villa complex, the ministers, the secretaries,  military commanders everyone really seemed to believe that Mogadishu was not under siege or were simply denying that Somalia was at war  with a vicious monster created by Saudis. A monster that MBS admitted to have created but now washed his hands from. 

Donald trump has now ordered all american soldiers to withdraw and that means no Xalane.  The pandemic has showlighted that the  White world europeans are thinking about saving their economies and have no thirst for god forsaken places like Somalia. The only option Somalia now has Turkey.  Will Turkey send military force and give deceive victory to  government as it did for Libya and Azerbaijan?    

Khadafi. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Khadafi said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55196130

"Trump orders American tropps to leave Somalia"

While living a simply successful life in a nordic, a steady job a pharmacist and a distinct interest Islams sunni traditional inner out look, its meta-physical understanding Sufism and intiated in Qaadariya dariiqa I had a fully fledged schedule. Raising a family and being pharmacist in one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies  in this Nordic country and being the chair-man of a small somali mosque. No  Somali academic has written about this but the religious spectrum of Somali changed during these 30 years.  If Ethiopia changed from Coptic identity to a catholic one, thousands of Phd dissertations would be made.  Somalia though hade gone from sunni shafite to sunni-salafi-wahabi. Even if most people  still traditional those with influence had gone to saudi way. 

While during my teens my intense yearning about Islam and sufism took me to Azhar for 2 years I had the pleasure be to be initiated in the Qaadariya by a well known but deceased shaykh. May God blessings be upon him. He was my guide and taught me the basic of the dariiqada. During 2019 a very close family member of mine who never could understand my interest  and who at that time was a minister who had always been a minister or an mp since Carta called me and said to me that the relative had a religious obligations upon me. I had to visit him/her. I do not wish to disclose the genus of that person so that's why the use him/her. The relative of mine also said that a friend, Amine Hersi Mooge, a somali-kenyan multi billionaire wished to make inroads to the pharmaceutical world and needed a european connection.  A politely denied. Somalia was never my thing.  I have been to Turkey in a city called Konya and lived with fellow turkish qadariya xerows for 2 weeks and 1 week in Senegal but not Somalia. I took a month of vacation and handed over the keys to the mowlaca to a fellow xerow and left for Somalia. With all expenses paid I was exited. Would I see the joy and hope I had seen in youtube-channels or would I see a  a post mad-max world coming to life.  After landing in Somalia through the VIP booth I was shocked to see armed men in jeeps .  It is a wonderful feeling to see your country and your nation. The feeling of being black as the normality was  something that expected and it shook me. What a wonderful life I could have made instead of being the black outsider in a nordic country surrounded by whites. Whites who unlike americans believe your a outsider despite your higher education or your fluency in the language. After a few weeks my close relative wanted to show me  and we drove to Khayre complex who is beside Villa Somalia. As our family house is in Xamar jabjab it was close.

We went to the waiting hall    While sitting in the waiting hall full of ministers  I noticed how the whole Villa was somekind of a extented "jaaliyad". No one followed protocals. It was as if you were in your normal Somali diaspora center.  People rushing in, a few people  waiting for hours, the room turned in to a  semi-kind of a cafe with the latest political gossip. While I did not wish to meet any political leaders and my visit was the first one  after 30 years. The reason for my travel to get meet family members and the high ranking minister who is a close relative.  As a semi-kind mystic and xerow my relatives were startled when during the  my 4th day in Somalia I paid my visit to the Shaykh of Banaadir,   The learned faqih of mogadishu whose liturgy could be heard all over the Somali peninsula, Shaykh Suufi  (qadasallahu sirrahu, wa nafcallaahu bih). I also paid my respects to my father who was  among the few to be elected to the parliament and was a successful lawyer and whose disdain for communism caused to him be a cellmate with the late Xaaji Maxamed Cigaal  for 4 years.   No one has paid  attention to this  In. Pre-wahabi Somalia a man with a beard  a wadaad  would raise respect while in todays Somalia a man with a beard stick  wadaad would create suspicions of al-shabaab.  Thats sad and indeed tragic. 

Coming back to the story. What I could not deny is that the civil war has not only affected the infrastructure of Somalia, as a failed state  even the Somali culture deviated in some ways.  The way of living in Mogadishu was the mentality of bush,  eat or be eaten.  While Al-shabaab was lurking in the shadows. My close relative advised me not stay in the family house  in xamar jabjab if I wished to roam the streets free with my macawis. Instead of being guarded by khat-addicted men with ak47 I  was secured for a hotel known for its security. We somalis have a nasty habit of creating nick-names for people.  A man who they called cab-cun-jiif who was related to the hotel owner was Yuusuf Garaad. We got know each other and I was amazed by his instant way of judging people and knowing their intention. He had a natural instinct of knowing a persons intentions. He was lovely guy  to chat with. My feeling that I got was a man who reviled the white mans world and wanted his Somalia to be at least as the UK or indeed better.  Do not be fooled by those who say  Yuusuf Garaad was not fit for the job. He had impossible job and did what he could do. Foul capitalism was at play in the nation.  The whole nations capital is in the hands of a few guys who managed to digitalize Somalis economy. If you wanted to a simple coke you had to pay digitally . While taking  taxi to the suuqa Bakaaraha I noticed the whole productivity of the nation had collapsed. Frozen chicken from EU was sold in Bakaarah and the bizarre thing was that everyone spending money on powdered milk. As  a man who was masters in Pharmacology the only thing that I can say that drinking  conservatives Nh2 additives with sweeteners like vanilla can not be compared to fresh milk. I asked a poor relative of mine why she would but canned Nido milk when fresh milk was available.  Nestle had done its PR. Indeed the answer I got back was "its better". As she was a cousin of mine who I did not want to sound arrogant.    Note: Nothing in Suuqa Bakaarah was made in Somalia.

Anyways returning back to time waiting for khayre  the close relative of mine mentioned to  me  that Khayre would meet a foreign guy and I would probably not meet him but he would come out and shake hands with me. Little did that relative know of my character, I would rather wait 30 years to only see cadhirka xabiibka suubanay Muxammad and no one else. He came out while walking and shook hands and I finally said ok bal xadda aan baxno.  The relative of mine showed me her collegues and I met with with minister of post and isgaarsinta Caanshur, a clever man and with a good educational background.

It was Ramadan and I would make spiritual retreats and  engaged in dikri during the nights .  Their were signs of hope and  lady,  a dear friend of mine who during my 20-ties helped me and other somalis to set up organisation that cared for afropoboa, an anti racist organisation and who was herself top feminist political   head  UN- funded NGO  organisation for children.  She instantly called me and took me to Xalane. I felt as if i was reading the book  Fanon black mask white mask.  When I entered  Xalane the Somali culture stopped with its norms stopped.  White people could be seen in shorts.  My friend who  is not religious took of her xijaab and lighted a cigarette.   During our conversation and I asked her in swedish as we both are swedes and somali "  Does not this feel like a castle built on air". She laughed and said  Yes but people have hope.  

That's the word of this rambling post. HOPE  The word is hope.   After a week the relative of mine took me to the Gudoomiyaha of Baarlamaanka and had dinner with him.  He was humble and a likable guy. Unlike others who out-size their CV post 91. He said he was school-teacher.  You will see a lot of people who were car mechanics in 1991 and today claim to have a PHD in something   That humble and honest answer opened my heart and I said to him. Adeer what happens with Amisom decides to leave? The  Americans are talking about leaving Afghanistan and Somalia should not be different. He understood the honesty of my political question but decided to be politically correct and said "We will have by then trained armed somali soldiers and solid institutions". When he noticed that I was not a political and did not want a political correct answer he said " Look adeer, people are tired,  A H president was elected and then a D president was elected. Is that not a sign of progressiveness. I made rebuttal that shook the room and him back to reality. I said Yes, But said the road to Baidoa is un-attainable by car. All the roads leading into Mogadishu is controlled by Mogadishu.  The truth is that Mogadishu is  a city under siege.  Al-shabaab, a vicious monster weather we like it or not has penetrated the religious spectrum Somalis and mogadishu is under  seige, I could not go to Warsheekh for a ziyaaro and to meet Sheekh Ow Cabdi cumar  who is the shaykh of our mowlac in the nordic countrey I reside in. He really did not have any answer and repeated the  pr-correct mantra

In conclusion. 2019 was a trip and  and wisdom for me. Somalia is indeed recovering but the our psyche , our culture, has been ravaged by the civil war. Mogadishu is now under seige by al Shabaab just as saigon was.  Al-shabaabs ideology has also been legitimised by the government religiously. The Notorious Shaykh Bashir who sits in a religious council organised by government believes in the dogma al-shabaab.  Even Umul, Shibili all of them do. The only difference is that they chose to tone it down.

Another aspect that was shocking is, while I Khayres villa complex, the ministers, the secretaries,  military commanders everyone really seemed to believe that Mogadishu was not under siege or were simply denying that Somalia was at war  with a vicious monster created by Saudis. A monster that MBS admitted to have created but now washed his hands from. 

Donald trump has now ordered all american soldiers to withdraw and that means no Xalane.  The pandemic has showlighted that the  White world europeans are thinking about saving their economies and have no thirst for god forsaken places like Somalia. The only option Somalia now has Turkey.  Will Turkey send military force and give deceive victory to  government as it did for Libya and Azerbaijan?    

Khadafi. 

Great report, thanks 

Holac   

Not good news. Alshababi needs to be kept in check. We need the drones to target anyone determined to kill innocent Somalis.

Khadafi   
12 hours ago, Apophis said:

I have read your report and you seem to be more bothered by islamic conservatism instead of the cultural tumour that is xalane base.

Perhaps after 30 years you are more “nordic” inside than you care to admit.

ps: the kacaan government was infamous for killing sheikhs and suppressing islam.

Apophis. From an academica religious theological l view point what happened during these is significant. Who knows, I might be nordic after some 30 years but felt at home when I landed in Mogadishu.  And I was 100 % certain that if the civil war  did not happen I would live a happy privileged   "bourgeois" life. Instead I am condemned  to daily racist abuse as black man living in a nordic nation.

11 hours ago, Holac said:

Not good news. Alshababi needs to be kept in check. We need the drones to target anyone determined to kill innocent Somalis.

What a tongue twister statement Holac. Drones do kill and they do kill innocent Somalis.  My question for forum members is once the aid and xalande disaapears will somanimino, midnimimo and brotherhood keep us together or we will we continue fighting each other? Forget Al-shabaab. I am now talking about the donor dependent FGS and its fragile instututions.

Dotard is doing this thinking it might harm xidlhibaanad Ilhaan Cumar. That is how vain he is. Soomaaliya ayee ka soo jeedaa, so pulling his basaasyo and jaajuusyo out of Balidoogle base must hurt her isleeyahay dhooraha.

Ruushka would love to get back to big Balidoogle base ay dhiseen toddobaatameyadii, yaa u sheego xoolaha Aqalka Cas fadhiyo. Or perhaps that is what he wants to - to give Ruushka.

Khadafi   
On 12/14/2020 at 1:32 PM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Dotard is doing this thinking it might harm xidlhibaanad Ilhaan Cumar. That is how vain he is. Soomaaliya ayee ka soo jeedaa, so pulling his basaasyo and jaajuusyo out of Balidoogle base must hurt her isleeyahay dhooraha.

Ruushka would love to get back to big Balidoogle base ay dhiseen toddobaatameyadii, yaa u sheego xoolaha Aqalka Cas fadhiyo. Or perhaps that is what he wants to - to give Ruushka.

Sergeey Buubkas time is over MMA and I think you know that deep inside.  Whats more interesting is that their is somekind mass-psycosis happening in Mogadishu. Some people engaging in party politics calling themselves as "oppositon" and some people being government supporters. To be honest thats healthy but the reality on the ground is that  Mogadishu is literally under siege by al-shabaab. They controll all exit routes from Mogadishu. You cant even as an nobody government offical take the highway to Badioa janaay, up to xaaran ku naaxyada in  southern Gaalkacayo and south to Kismaayo.

Al-shabaab has developed from rag-tag militia to become a vicious organisation with structure of a parallel state.

They  are biding their time and now waiting for Xalane to be vacated.  Its time that that the FGS or those who want to see Soomaaliya rise again to unite weather they are opposition politicians or government supporters.  The best example of this bizarre situation is Afghanistan. While the Taliban were gaining control the presidential candidates were busy  accusing each other of cheating. The US defeated by the Taliban bypassed the afghan state and negotiated.  This will likely not happen because of al-shabaab's alignment to Al-qaeda. But why would they care? They controll the seas from Jabuuti. 

Wallaahi waa Yaab.