Sign in to follow this  
Charisma

Aduunya gadoon round the corner!

Charisma   

This is important n i wanted to share with u ppl.

i was watching a talk show on one of the arab channel in the Arabsat, n found out the number of lesbian gals in the arab world is increasing!

Lesbian callers were participating ,as they tell their stories n their prefrences.

Some say it was the teacher who taught them, others its the gal she sits with in school n so on.

n when some where asked if tehy would like to have anormal life n have a family?

they said they never thought of it, n were very happy the way they were ,while others 9we were told comitted suicide.

N also they brought a psychologist n sexocologist n the two doctors agreed that that science proved that there is nothing in their DNA(homosexuals)that force them to do this,BUT TEHY ONLY CHOOSE TO HAVE THEOSE UN NATURAL RELATIONS.

bottom line there is nothing like i cant help it if i like the same sex, coz i (astaqfiru ALLAH ) once felt sorry for those ppl n thought they cant help it coz i saw many of them.

But ALLAH SUBXANAH WATACALAA IS VERY JUST.

wabilah al tawfiiq, shydaanka ka cudu bilaysta walaalayaal.

Miriam1   

Truly, in some families its just the extreme segration of the sexes...but then again..why find the blame in others, when someone willingly makes a choice to do something that is so obviously wrong! I remember a freind who attended the arab public schools, use to tell me of girls who always acted real rough and tried to imitate boys all the time..she didnt understand why, until someone explained to her..their...well..nature...anyway...

horrible things exist in every country..muslims aren immune...

Qac Qaac   

I agree with Hayam, just because in Muslim world no one talks about this issues doesn't mean it doesn't exist in their sociaties...

Charisma   

Well of course i know it exists , although i knew gays were there, i had even mentioned i had seen many of them but i never knew of lesbians!(in muslim world)

But they r there and plenty of them, so that probably means they are among the somalis too.

The reason why i had raised this issue is coz most of these gals were saying that they were introduced into homosexuality by someone( be a teacher,class mate,play mate who ever).

But after that it became their way of life, so if there are other muslims, n specially somali gals of even men, u go n get help coz this is not somthing that u cant help ,like some sort of a disease,COZ U CAN!

U see with us muslims we never talk about such issues but they r real n they r there too.

Charisma   

I thought i made my point was to alert all the ppl who did not know( obviousley u r aware n ok with it)about the increase of there numbers, n that this is not something that they cant stop,if they want to!

u see Qac those of us who know science dont just judge ppl until they really know they r not having any physiological reasons or genes for such preferences.