Dhagax-Tuur

Kheyre in Russia, scary.

WWW.CAASIMADA.NET

Moscow (Caasimada Online) – Ra’iisul Wasaarihii hore ee Soomaaliya Xasan...

Does anyone what ha is doing with the Russians? On an election campaign,  flying to Moscow is really scary.  

This fellow's ambition is scary for Somalia.  Compared to Russia,  Kenya,  Emiratis et al will be a child's play if they start interfering Somali politics/elections. 

Somebody warn this guy not to open pandora's box. 

galbeedi   

Cajiib.

Waar tolow muxuu gabankani damacsan yahay.

I heard some unverified news that the largest share holder of SomOil company,  which Khayre used to run before being appointed prime minister, is a Russian oligarch based in Moscow.

I think this Khayre is probably working for his former boss Hassan Sheikh. He doesn't care about being elected, but he might want to get back to his former business and install a friendly government in Mogadishu. It was under Hassan Sheikh the so called Somoil was arranged.

12 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Cajiib.

Waar tolow muxuu gabankani damacsan yahay.

I heard some unverified news that the largest share holder of SomOil company,  which Khayre used to run before being appointed prime minister, is a Russian oligarch based in Moscow.

I think this Khayre is probably working for his former boss Hassan Sheikh. He doesn't care about being elected, but he might want to get back to his former business and install a friendly government in Mogadishu. It was under Hassan Sheikh the so called Somoil was arranged.

You know, all those 'tolka' running for kursiga are just dividing the votes they will get from xildhibaanada. Cosoble, Xasan Sh., Shariifka, Daahir Geelle oo isku wada tol hoose ah and then there C/raxmaan C/shakuur, Guuleed, Kheyre iyo Dhuxuloow oo tolweynaha ka wada tirsan.

galbeedi   

This Cosble guy runs every four years since 2012. He is averaging 20 votes and usually gets  his own minister in the government.

Unless they agree on single candidate they are doomed.