Sign in to follow this  
Nadiira

Tell me!!

Ariadne   

some women use make up to cover minor flaws (for the cookie cutter perfect complexion look) I only use lipstick occaisionally and sometimes use an eyelash curler (and thats a lot of makeup for me!)

Changed   

why do girls use make up? i was asking my freind that question when myself was putting make up on..amazing hah icon_razz.gif i think we do just so we can attract attention. i dont put make up on all the time i do it occationally and the answer to ur question varies for one person to another. so girl keep asking and when u find a solid answer hola............GOOD LUCK WID UR STUDIES........PEAZE OUT SIS smile.gif

sMiLeY   

<----------- doesn't wear make up except in weddings or parties.........the only reason i wear it when i'm in a wedding or a party is because i want to stick out nooh hahahha.......juss playing cuz i do'nt want everyone to stare at me and wonder why i don't have make up on. i don't see a reason of wearing to everywhere.

lulla   

i wear make up to match with my mood just like clothes,and make up allows me to express myself in certain way with all sorts of colors...plus with make up..u can create all sorts of looks..and make up can tranfor u from normal to sexy..and make up help show off ur best feature(eyes,lips) and hide ur worst feature(skin).

SuRvIvEr   

me i wear cuz i need to balance my skin complexion cuz with out makeup i look like a zombie.loooool not trying to put myself down but that is how my skin color looks like.

Nailah   

Well, im still kinda young and all(16) but ones in a while, i use liquid color lipgloss....its mostly lipgloss with a tint of color, so it doesnt overpower my face. and maybe soometimes, i use some light eyeshadow...that doesnt even show!

Originally posted by lulla:

make up allows me to express myself in certain way ...plus with make up..u can create all sorts of looks..and make up can tranfor u from normal to sexy..and make up help show off ur best feature(eyes,lips) and hide ur worst feature.

^^^^^^saas aan umarsadaa....by the way...what has lulla been up to ...yaa ka war haayo?

MD   

I don't wear make up at all, i guess i just don't like attention or maybe just not my thing ..Although i love it take my friends forever to get ready takes me couple of mins ;)

Carays   

ister (somalidu waxay dhahdaa Nin wax ku siiya Waxyar baad aragtaa Nin wax kuu Sheegana waxyar baad aragta YY young girl if you want spy muslim sis and your famaliy go for it If not there is alot of things you can do it . And one more thing its Haaraam twoo . gggggood luck and i hope you make the Right move

good question, does it bother u girls using make up or something. In my case I only use eye shadow to match my clothes and lip glosses. For some people they use it to hide some pimples or shit on their face but its absolutely ok. To all the ladies out their use anything that will make u look good.....na'mean.