Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

IAM FLAT CHEST AND I HATE IT!

Nazra   

Sister, forget about the wonder bra and all, i say go and HAVE KIDS and you'll also be complaining how they are big and sagging they are. :D

Miriam1   

Salam

For the individuals who adviced the poster to get implants, SHAME ON U!!!. Its a self degrading act and dont u ever do or think about it. Why dont u just chill and relax thousands of girls would love to be in your place as u mentioned u resemebled a model ! so take life easy and work with wat was offered to you in life.

Wonder bra isnt a bad idea if ur just stuck in that physical apperance stuff.

Wow :eek: , and i complain about having big titts, girl be proud wallahi, U DON"T WANT THE BACK PAIN TRUST ME, and if u slim like a model as u said, there are tons of girls who would want to look like that, as others already said, wonder bra would do da trick ;) , HAve self-esteem, and thats all you really need, HAVE FUN BABYGURL!

.:peace n luv:.

Ariadne   

I read a very small article in a newspaper a year ago. The newspaper was talking about this woman who was an I cup :eek: :eek: her bras were custom made and so were most of her tops excpet for the ones she buys from plus size stores. When shes driving the stering wheel of her car would always get stuck in her bosom. She can't walk down the street because of too much unwanted attention good and bad.

But despite all this she likes the abnormally large size of her chest.

The moral of the article was to be happy the way you are and a big chest is way too much trouble :D;)icon_razz.gif

QalQaali   

U shouldn't be a shame of what god gave u. As long as u have phat azz then u r good to go girl.

respact to all my Sister with (Kun Laba Kun)..lol

((Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind))

Hibaad   

Sis i wldn't worry about it if i was u like alot of nomads already said bck in the days being flat chested was considered as beauty. Anyways i am sure u'll get them once u have kids and u know what women with big chest actually rather have smaller ones why cus when they have kids way dhacayan lol unlike u ;) .

shyhem   

Damn where da f^-^k was i when dem breats were discussed up in here. :D

I must say i adore the breast of a woman more than any other part of her body.i don't know what i'm goin' to do once we have kids coz i'm not used to sharing 'em anyone, especially with kids who will suckle 'em mercilessly,maybe i will put a sign in my car that says "my wife is feeding my kids at my expense" Lool.

Whenever i c a woman, first thing i notice is her breast,indeed my eyes are like X-rays.......i even c 'em thro' the hijab.I know it ain't a good thing to stare at a woman's breast, but hey that is me i can't help but stare for a few seconds be4 she notices i was actually starin' at her.

Now about the size thing,well i used to like tall and slim somali women with huge breast, but with time i realised that every slim and tall somali women has small or flat chest, and since i don't discriminate i just decided to stimulate the little that's left there.By the way as long as u have some visible nipples,i won't mind been busy at all.

My advice for the sisters,be proud of what u have,it doesn't matter whether it's small or huge,all i care about is U ain't got no silicons in u'r breast.

Hey sis i know how u feel but trust me u can't have it all, if u tall and slim there is no way u gonna have the size that u want but u know what there are these bra now days lol wich work wonders smile.gif .

i do relly support the idea of baydan,among the dignified galls of som were those with flat chests contrary to wat we met in the land of kafirins, awhole world competing 4 disgusting braa,leave abaut feelin nice but i do feel vomitin whenever i see dat.

i cry faul to the misguidances of wat they say to be civilization.

sis be broud of your shaped lihhaaad,,,,...

wish 4 immediate recovery from dat

mungu akuponesheee...

and god bless u..

Quiet frankly I am DISGUSTED about how self-concious you are about your chest size when there are people in our culture who are sick and dieing with terminal illnesses and all you got is a small chest ISTAKFURALLAH shame on you....thank allah(swt) for your health and his many blessings instead worrying day and night about your "sex-appeal".

thats my 2 cents and a DOLLAR!

saud   

am one of those skinny girls with big breasts. i don't know how its that i have pretty big breasts when am only 110 lb. when i was younger i used to do everything possible to covered them up. i used to wear sports bras and bagy clothers. As i got older i learn to live with them but still i sometimes wish that my breasts were smaller. You know proportioned to my size. Isn't funny how we're always wishing for what we don't have?

Muslimah   

Salaam

Breasts sure get attention...

Ok babygurl.. I highly suggest u breathe in till ur lungs are full and slowly release the air out of ur lungs. Listen to the air as it leaves ur body. Then think carefully...what if that was ur last breathe? I'm sure there would be other things on ur mind then ur bust size. Say alhamdulillah and focus on what really matters..ya feel me?

Salaam'all..

Well.. Dear sister

i must say Breast are attractive, But they ain't Worth the stress Aslong as Allah subhana'allah tacala' gave You your Six senses then you are Beautiful, And to the sister that said flat chests were popular in somalia so, were Fat women!!! Geelol

Well, i gues my point is Keep your head up' mn don't look down because surley you are BEAUTIFUL, like lateafa said have enough respect for youreslf to never doubt your Beauty. appreciate what you' ve Because others don't have it' and mostable Be Greatful always'& Don't give for other peoples oppinions when it comes to Your Appearance smile.gif Flat chest is Alright if you ask me..... smile.gif

<< Would love to be Tall.. smile.gif and you are tall see... say Alhamdulillah ever chance you get to say it... that why Allah 'll show you what u've.

Ma'salamah....takecare

Dear SlenderGIRL, it is relatively normal to feel little displease with yourself sometimes. Don’t we all. but the reality is, There are millions of men who are attractive to a woman with small chest and I happen to be one of them. Implants is not optional for you cuz baby you are already beautiful. ( new guy on the block