Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

IAM FLAT CHEST AND I HATE IT!

Hibo   

U r tall, thin and flat-chested, right?....well sounds like u r perfectly proportioned to me! I don't know wat u r complaining about girl!

Hibo   

Maskin-Macruuf: As you'd say (Kamoooon), but this time I'll say 'Shamooooon' - so you don't sue me for copyright violation.

I don't have to be a surgeon, nor walk around with 2 Watermelons to know the severe back pain them Gantaalo cause. Shamoooon!

God Bless.

------------------

Live today to the fullest because tomorrow is not promised".

Baydan   

LF

Yabka Yabkiis iga dhehbo. Maxaa tiri waad is garaaci jirtay baa Lol aha fiq fiq fiq I actually used to wear may layers of clothing lol if you only knew me back then I could have given you hints, would have saved you some pain.

btw

about the dacas la dhicid thing looooool I made it up! I wanted to make the sister feel good ya know..i'm kind hearted cwm20.gif

hey I heard of another equally weirder stuff that habaraha used to practice it on their daughters so that she (the daughter) wouldnt ever develope mature breasts. I dont remember how but I'll call grandma and ask.. I'm soo glad gradma didnt raise me looool

GIRL BE THANKSFUL FOR WHAT U GOT...BESIDE NOBODY IS PERFECT.....HEY MYA THE SINGER HAVE A FLAT CHEST ANS SHE MADE IT...CUZ SHE HAVE SELF-ESSTEM U NEED TO HAVE ONE TOO, FOR UR OWN GODD...ALL I CAN SAY GOO LUCK N LIFE AND MAY ALLAH HELP U....SALAM.

I got one foolproof to get bigger boobs naturally!!!

It really works y'all...

If you want bigger bazookas, pop a few babies! then you'll have that set for life! and all the men be like :eek: !!!

lol

:D

WILDCAT   

I get on my knees and thank allah daily that I do not have to deal with those things. I mean, the sight of some of these girls when they're running for the bus is unbelievable! The indiginity of it! They probably hurt like hell too. The Cat's figure, in terms of the twins, is similar to that of a pre-pubescent boy. And I revel in it! I don't think I could give up sleeping on my belly every evening :D

Mujahida   

WILDCAT you've said it perfectly I love u girl

Must say that we need some more Sistas Like ya. ;)

CommonSense I could not have said it better! Take those words SlenderGIRL They truly are full of wisdom.

Back to the desperate one:

What will u get from our advises anyway?

See how some are making fun of u here?

what did u get? Better believe in urself more

Sista, Learn to respect urself and Praise Allah for what he has given u, Just as much as people take breastsInplants Surgery's , know that there are some out there that Wish to have them all cut

Ask "WILDCAT" the bus scene say's Itall".!

Haneefah   

Implants is the way to go sweetie!!...j/k, :D

PPl let's not judge the poor girl, she's just another girl a bit unhappy about a certain part of her body just like some girls are unhappy about having rather havier glutes (which i personally think is genetically inherited)

But anyhow, many girls have given you a good advice, u seem very well proportioned, so say alhamdulilah.

As my mom always says...smaller chest and waste and curvy hips is a girls best figure!! (it always makes me feel better when i complain, lol)

P.S does size realy matter to somalis?, i mean i always thought as long as they serve their pupose, ur good to go :D

Adna   

SALAAM TO ALL

SIS YOU MUST BE PROUD OF WHAT ALLAH GAVE YOU BECAUSE, ALLAHA SAID IGU MAHDIYA WAXAAN IDIN SIIYAY, SIS PERSONALLY WAXAAN KU DHIHI LAHAA ILAAH BAAD DANBI KA GASHAYE U TOWBAD KEEN HADUU LAXAADKAAGA KUU DHAMEESTIRAY YOU SHOULDBE SAYING ALXAMDULILAAH,DAD QAAR INDHO MA'ALAHAN,MAQAL MALAHAN,MARKA SIS TOWBAD KEEN OO ALLE KABAQ.

PEACE OUT MORE LOVE TO YOU

Ok Nafisa Now U trippin she quote:

"P.S does size realy matter to somalis?, i mean i always thought as long as they serve their purpose, ur good to go "

U damn right size matter, U better have a big chest around 36, small waist, Onion *** (big), cute face (that's my ideal Women) ....

FOr the little girl , get breast implant& send me the bill airight ... :D

Haneefah   

Tigre...lol, ur funny walaahi. And yea, i was just trying to make the girl feel better, hellooo...and u had to spoil that didn't u :mad: