Sign in to follow this  
stpaulchick

Somali's/S.Landers

LOL. Adnaan and Afro, take a chill pill men.. I thought it was funny. :D:D

You're in a small way giving him credit by getting offended.

Whats the difference between Somalia/Somaliland... not much if ur not a politician.

brown teeth is not an insult....! in some parts of the worlds, guys with brown teeth get the hottest chicks!! :confused:

i would have been insulted, if i was from sland and some called me qaat-head!! nemean!! then i would said,

see goglaay!!lol..u feel me!!

:D

ADNAAN   

Originally posted by Kaleidoscopic:

LOL.
Adnaan
and
Afro
, take a chill pill men.. I thought it was funny.
:D:D

You're in a small way giving him credit by getting offended.

Yeah I agree but the only funny part was the “nayaa†bit and I doubt if you can instead say "walaalo" to ur wife.Klaid as a mod, shouldn’t you be enforcing the rules….yaa... shaqeyso? ;)

Originally posted by Admin:

5 -
Trolling:
don't make posts that are inflammatory just to annoy people.

humm…………

What’s the difference between Somalia/Somaliland... not much if ur not a politician.

To be honest they are way past differences and absurdly enough they share nothing other than a deep rooted hatred, sad but that’s the truth...they are in dire need for prayers.

najma82   

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What’s the difference between Somalia/Somaliland... not much if ur not a politician.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be honest they are way past differences and absurdly enough they share nothing other than a deep rooted hatred, sad but that’s the truth...they are in dire need for prayers.

-----------------------------------------------

What the heck.....are you really serious....that is far from the truth man. I've never seen anybody from the north that hates other somalians just because they'r not from the north, and I have never seen anybody that is from the south and that hates the northerns...actually i don't think it really exists...I am serious wallah...subhana-allah that aint funny and I don't think there is such an idea as of yours "of hatred"...I don't know where you're getting that but honestly speaking i don't see that in real life...and most definately we share a whole lot than you can ever imagine...so brother i suggest that you wake up and realize that we are one people whether we like it or not...it is the reality so deal with it.

P.S. Sorry if I offended you, that was not my intention.

STOIC   

It is always difficult for me to read articles or responses written by person who clearly has no respect!.While every one is entitled to his or her opinion on any subject,some opinion are clearly based upon hatred and itch to offend the other group!.Sky's response is one that is!.

Sky   

kaleidoscopic, some ppl just got no sense of humour....their toes are just too long namsaying.

funny that the nayaa bit is not seen as insulting, but the letter "R" bit is.

i just do not understand?????? :D

i can't believe u people have nothing better to do!

i agree with stoic

sky i somehow expected that frm you,wid all ur bullshit frm other threads; u were waiting for a opportunity to lash out on the brown teeth ppl as u call them; as for qaad eating bit (open ur eyes thats one the similarities between the two countries) and naayaa; i'd rather be called nayaa den "abayo macanto", sometimes i think few people were sold the language and their manners, perfect example; sky!!

Anyway i though y'll were ejoying ur parties for the month; independance day and all; wat u in here focusing on sland for. dee may the 18th is gone, we had our parties and we are joining dis one as well; so go an wild out and stop wasting time on the same old issue;

aboowe sky don't forget to bring me my xalwa as it is time to be happy :D or do you have to much hate and dislike for brown teeth ppl; :D

if you people spent the amount of time u spend talking about somaliland on building somali, somali will be a mini London; so much effort on nothing!!

and stop having kittins everytime somaliland is mentioned; it exists deal wid it; (i did't create it, so don't eat me)

peace and happy independance day;

landerz you know what dey say; haterz gonna hate;; so don't mind em if they don't wanna party go ahead show them how it is done (again, they must've not been watching may 18th)

OK, let me put it this way.

For the sake of clearifications, lets say,

Somalia is an 80 years old oldman. And Somaliland, young girl with no much expereince.

The two fell in love and wanted to establish a family. On July 1, they happly got married, but only breifly. There was no shiekh to witness the marriage, no meher/nikaax no gabaati.

It wasn't long before the love affair faded and the old man started abusing the young girl.

After 30 or so traumatic years of abuse, the young girl wanted no more of that and wants her divorce. But because the old man is now belind and unable to do anything for himself, not even going to toilet, he doesn't want to see her go.

The young girl has been living in seperation for 14 years and she is proud of her achievements. :D

Saalixa   

Suldaanka,

Your analogy there was a bit amusing but i would not percieve it that terribly. Especially that the little girl till today is looking preetier and younger than she was 14 years ago although experienced and wise.

Sky your ingorance keeps on shining through you and is very transparent day by day. I know many non somalilanders who have brown teeth. So i would like to inform you on that note like a new growing 3 year old. and you are actually mentioning the lack of respect among s/landers? towards their female counter parts? :eek: Comming from you? Walaahi I laughed a good long laugh for a while. It is like the story of the mad cat who would kept on looking for the dead mouse that was lying on her chimney rug where she does the surveillance and keeps guard of the family the whole night.

st paul chick sis there is little difference. It is just due to the actions of some war lords that have placed hatred and misery between the two states that has left blood to be shed and grief till today between the two. Other than that we all a big happy family. We all muslims ...period!

like you hear on sesame street

I love you

you love me

were a happy family

with a great big hug

and a kiss from me to You smile.gif

Won't you say you love me too? lol though don't take it in a dirty manner...let's be sensible about it.

Okay I get it somewhat...although maybe two people had the same reponse. Let's just say "sky" had response of his own.

Nice analogy Suldaaanka...so what ur saying is somali abused Somaliland...how?

Rayaana I think u had the best explanation sis...although I think it was the saying of Barney (don't ask how I know) :eek:

dawoco   

The old saying qalad qalad laguma saxo comes 2 mind in this thread. Mz slander abaayo macaanto smile.gif you know not everyone shares sky's sentiment, he is speaking for himself. So don't follow his example and turn on something closely associated with "the other side" :(

As for the khaad chewing, it is a bad habit for both north and south. And as far as appearence go, isn't it described in the xasan aadan song as something attractive, rather than something negative? I'm sure u know what song i mean.

sis i don't remember saying anything about anyone else;

i said he wz sold his manners and language; wat has dat got to do wid anyone else;

:confused:

i have love for all somali's regardless; i just can't stand ppl who can't see dere own feet

salamz