Sign in to follow this  
beeteljuice

Somali women on NipTuck

The structure of "clitters" medically has been largely overlooked untill the work of Urologist from Australia.Look this is known fact from Doctors around the world ,During sexual inercourse the clitoris swells and stimulation of it results in orgasm. In its swollen state it presses on the urethra and closes it preventing harmful bacteria from entering the bladder.

If one finds discomfort and continous problem in her Vaginal openings such as continous release of ooze then one must see her doctor to correct this incident,whether it be Surgery to enhance whatever the issue or just taking medicine.So there is not point of fingerpointing this girl eventually she did what is best for her and helps her hubbie to enjoy well. So chill all and breath and thank god you don't have to deal this femanity issues!

ThANks for your enlightens, lakiin what if your wife went into this surgery kadibna eey ka baxdo xadka bini-aadanka loogu tala galay..lool

Johnny B   

^^So , it is true FGM is meant to keep our girls(wives) sexual apetite down? skip that !,

MIM, are you kind of guy(Man) who doesen't care the sexual response you get from your partner(wife)? the unresponding she is the better, you just do your thing and go " aaaaaaaaaaaaah " ?

J B.....how can u know if she is doing (qeeli been been ah) yacni she is pretending over..then are u enjoying? is there anylady around the world who is not getting feelings after yacni things started over....

Janna   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

quote: I am a mature young lady who respects and loves her culture. My culture teaches me the proper way a lady should conduct herself which includes not talking about the sexual relation of a woman. For starters discussing whether a woman is sexually aroused or not after circumcision is not a norm within our tradition. I am not hereby a supporter on the destruction of the female private area however what is done cannot be undone, so perhaps some Somaliaonline members need to build a bridge and get over it. If the sensation is an important factor then learn from the previous generation and do not circumcise your daughter/s. Some people need to remember how ignorant the previous generation were. Surprisingly today, some parents will admit to the wrongdoing to their girls. I wonder what the next topic of discussion is; Why are human males born with a foreskin? I sure will be reading it if such a topic were to be posted. Laughing at the idiocy present and reading the comments from the shameless westernised Somali girls .

you are kidding right? tell me you are kidding! :confused:

I hope you are for your own sake, i will till i know for sure you are not kidding before i go off on a rant!
I kid you not. Go on a rant? Fall off a cliff for all I care.

Sophist   

This is trully below the standards of our somali xishood.

Waryaareen, waa maxay waxaan aad kahadleysaan?

Nin tuurlihi isagaa yaqaan siduu useexdo.

Ibtisam   

JB and MAn_In etc, you guys are pushing it too far here, seriously, there are limits in everything. This topic has gone AWOL. But there is a better one on this issue for anyone interested: here

JAnna; I would not waste myself over you short term memory. I just found your little outburst hypocritical, considering some of the post's you have made, and to name but few, including this.

*I ruined a marriage.*

web page

As well As supporting your friend here, not to mention your Love letter to GM

web page

Or does xishood selectively apply to other people! sorry hun I just don't see what makes you any better than these so called "shameless westernised Somali girls"

cheers

WILDCAT   

The clitoris is a much larger organ than most people suppose. It extends into the body and is as large as any erect penis. Removing the outer tip is merely just the "tip of the iceberg" (so to speak). If you really wanted to completely kill a woman's (physical) arousal, you'd have to do a much larger internal operation.

Circumcised women do just fine. Even if their pleasure comes with a little more difficulty.

That's not to say FGM doesn't do a lot of harm, but thankfully, it is not as destructive as it might have been if the ancients had been more knowledgeable about female anatomy.

Wildy summarised well. Tanug you. I was watching this program once about the human reproduction, it turns the clit and the penis orginate from the same organ. The only diffirence is that once the baby sex is determined, the organ protrudes outward if the baby is boy or inward if it is girl.

WILDCAT   

That is to say nothing of the spontanious internal orgasms some men and women are capable of achieving merely with mental thought and excitement - you do not need the actual physical stimulation of a penis or clitoris for those...

The most famous sexologists to date such as Kinsey and Hite have both documented cases of individuals who are able to achieve spasmodic musculur orgasmic reactions, all without external movement or stimulation of the sex organs.

I guess that the truth still holds that the biggest sex organ a human has at his/her disposal is the human brain. Mind over matter after all. :D

When you've made women actually truly believe they are not able to achieve orgasm is when you've really won the game... simply removing the clitoris doesn't quite cut it entirely, if you'll excuse the pun. It all comes down to a game of psychology and forming prevailent modes of thought/sexuality.

Lost-One   

Originally posted by Janna:

quote:Originally posted by ibtisam:

quote:

I am a mature young lady who respects and loves her culture. My culture teaches me the proper way a lady should conduct herself which includes not talking about the sexual relation of a woman. For starters discussing whether a woman is sexually aroused or not after circumcision is not a norm within our tradition. I am not hereby a supporter on the destruction of the female private area however what is done cannot be undone, so perhaps some Somaliaonline members need to build a bridge and get over it. If the sensation is an important factor then learn from the previous generation and do not circumcise your daughter/s. Some people need to remember how ignorant the previous generation were. Surprisingly today, some parents will admit to the wrongdoing to their girls. I wonder what the next topic of discussion is; Why are human males born with a foreskin? I sure will be reading it if such a topic were to be posted. Laughing at the idiocy present and reading the comments from the shameless westernised Somali girls .

you are kidding right? tell me you are kidding! :confused:

I hope you are for your own sake, i will till i know for sure you are not kidding before i go off on a rant!
I kid you not. Go on a rant? Fall off a cliff for all I care.

I'm wondering whether or not I should reply to that.

I think I should remind you instead that this is a public forum in which the members talk about issues close to their heart and discuss these issues with other members within the guidelines set by the admin. Since your comments are going against this very concept I would probably think it wise to ask you to not read and not reply to this topic and others like it.

In another words. As Mother always said..."If you have nothing good to say..." (fill in the rest yourself).

I haven't gone to the trouble of reading your pervious posts but I think I got the general idea.

In future sister don't point fingers and call names OH and have a nice day, I'm off to get my "westernised" self off to bed.

ppl plz excuse this lady who cant seem to understand the word R S P E C T!!

i mean how can something so vile can come out of the mouth of somali educate lady!! Is this normal behavior or is this sign of a crazy person!!

All we can hope 4 is that Allah may guide her to the right path!! amiin.

Cara.   

Originally posted by WILDCAT:

The clitoris is a much larger organ than most people suppose. It extends into the body and is as large as any erect penis. Removing the outer tip is merely just the "tip of the iceberg" (so to speak). If you really wanted to completely kill a woman's (physical) arousal, you'd have to do a much larger
internal
operation.

Circumcised women do just fine. Even if their pleasure comes with a little more difficulty.

That's not to say FGM doesn't do a lot of harm, but thankfully, it is not as destructive as it might have been if the ancients had been more knowledgeable about female anatomy.

It's destructive enough, Wildcat. Interference with sexual pleasure is only the most obvious effect. The medical consequences are vast, and known well enough not to need repeating. It's just a lot sexier to talk about what gets a woman off than about urinary tract infections and postpartum hemorrhage.

WILDCAT   

Originally posted by rudy:

All we can hope 4 is that Allah may guide her to the right path!! amiin.

Allah tells you through your prophet (saw) that you should not go to your woman as the male camel does to the female. There is finesse and technique required of you in all things. I would suggest that informing yourself of the female anatomy may be of use to you (if only to ensure you have a happy smiley wife who thinks you walk on water ;) )... or you might very well find yourself to be one of those unfortunate men who're served with divorce papers siting sexual neglect - which is a perfectly valid and lawful complaint under islamic law.

God's word grants women satisfaction with their husbands, who are you to contravene that? As the first revelation of the quran says: "iqrah" - go read and educate yourself in other words, even if that may entail travelling to China to acquire knowledge...

Our religion forbids coarse language and vulgarity, not knowledge and scientific discussion. All knowledge is valuable (especially when it concerns your family) and shouldn't be dismissed as "vile", you misguided prude of a man. I pray that god grants you generousity of spirit towards your loved ones and two functioning brain-cells to rub together. :rolleyes: