Sign in to follow this  
beeteljuice

Somali women on NipTuck

Originally posted by man_in_malaysia:

you are getting surgery to get your orgasms to reach at climax point....lool..clitor have nothing to do with orgasm. and i think most somali women have health sex life...Media are disturbing...

Have you conducted studies on women that went through FGM or something?

king_450   

you are getting surgery to get your orgasms to reach at climax point....lool..clitor have nothing to do with orgasm. and i think most somali women have health sex life...Media are disturbing

The structure of "clitters" medically has been largely overlooked untill the work of Urologist from Australia.Look this is known fact from Doctors around the world ,During sexual inercourse the clitoris swells and stimulation of it results in orgasm. In its swollen state it presses on the urethra and closes it preventing harmful bacteria from entering the bladder.

If one finds discomfort and continous problem in her Vaginal openings such as continous release of ooze then one must see her doctor to correct this incident,whether it be Surgery to enhance whatever the issue or just taking medicine.So there is not point of fingerpointing this girl eventually she did what is best for her and helps her hubbie to enjoy well. So chill all and breath and thank god you don't have to deal this femanity issues!

Janna   

Originally posted by beeteljuice:

wow this discussion has turned very intresting!

Interesting? Revolting more like it. Someone once started a topic how Somaliaonline female members are slowly losing their xishood, I personally could not have agreed more.

Lost-One   

Janna why are you embarrassed or ashamed about it?

You sound like a Somali elder with all this talk of xishood.

I know why don’t we all just blind ourselves from the truth and pretend it doesn’t happen. That’ll stop people from doing it…hang on or maybe you think its ok to mutilate young girls in the name of culture and tradition.

Janna   

Originally posted by Lost-One:

Janna why are you embarrassed or ashamed about it?

You sound like a Somali elder with all this talk of xishood.

I know why don’t we all just blind ourselves from the truth and pretend it doesn’t happen. That’ll stop people from doing it…hang on or maybe you think its ok to mutilate young girls in the name of culture and tradition.

I am a mature young lady who respects and loves her culture. My culture teaches me the proper way a lady should conduct herself which includes not talking about the sexual relation of a woman. For starters discussing whether a woman is sexually aroused or not after circumcision is not a norm within our tradition. I am not hereby a supporter on the destruction of the female private area however what is done cannot be undone, so perhaps some Somaliaonline members need to build a bridge and get over it. If the sensation is an important factor then learn from the previous generation and do not circumcise your daughter/s. Some people need to remember how ignorant the previous generation were. Surprisingly today, some parents will admit to the wrongdoing to their girls. I wonder what the next topic of discussion is; Why are human males born with a foreskin? I sure will be reading it if such a topic were to be posted. :D Laughing at the idiocy present and reading the comments from the shameless westernised Somali girls .

Ibtisam   

I am a mature young lady who respects and loves her culture. My culture teaches me the proper way a lady should conduct herself which includes not talking about the sexual relation of a woman. For starters discussing whether a woman is sexually aroused or not after circumcision is not a norm within our tradition. I am not hereby a supporter on the destruction of the female private area however what is done cannot be undone, so perhaps some Somaliaonline members need to build a bridge and get over it. If the sensation is an important factor then learn from the previous generation and do not circumcise your daughter/s. Some people need to remember how ignorant the previous generation were. Surprisingly today, some parents will admit to the wrongdoing to their girls. I wonder what the next topic of discussion is; Why are human males born with a foreskin? I sure will be reading it if such a topic were to be posted. Laughing at the idiocy present and reading the comments from the shameless westernised Somali girls .

you are kidding right? tell me you are kidding! :confused:

I hope you are for your own sake, i will till i know for sure you are not kidding before i go off on a rant!

Have you conducted studies on women that went through FGM or something

yep i did now..shocking enough ...it also inspires me that i would take my future wife to a doctor Yacni If she is not alarming like Car(astagfurulaah)