Sign in to follow this  
beeteljuice

Somali women on NipTuck

mantra   

Originally posted by Devilangle:

^ yes she is.. look her up.

as 4 the topic.. as rc said.. whats wrong with correcting something that needs to be corrected? Oh I see, that’s not a lady like 2 seek pleasure.. right? .

She is about as Somali as Alek Wek!

LOOOL!

This topic is wrong in so many ways.

But since someone has brought it up, why can't a woman have an orgasm? And what’s wrong in a Somali woman seeking to archive and maintain a healthy sex life? I mean I’m not a man but knowing how men are in regards to their ego and all, I’d say he would get much satisfaction in know he is capable of "Hitting" that spot right.

I can't believe I just said that redface.gif I should wash my mouth out with soap...Women getting pleasure is a sin :rolleyes:

Khalaf   

Aisha tyler......she funny, she dont look somali african american.....she :eek: . ....beauty is the face ya sophiest, soft, golden........my boy sent me this video...because the girl in it looks like someone we know......ethopian girl yaa winta.....

she is beautiful!

hottest black woman

future wife will look like dat ya heard ]

dat is beauty right there

my bad peeps...... :D ......

Lost-One   

Oh my good god, I don’t know who to shoot first.

Stand in the firing line the lot you!

Che first off I hope you were joking about that, of course Allah put the clitoris there for a reason and you can’t deny woman of the most basic of needs you selfish so and so. In fact there are records of the prophet saying that the wife must be satisfied too during intercourse (I’ll rummage around for the exact quotes, for your future wife’s sake).

As for the rest of the shocked girls in here, I’d like to let you all know that there is absolutely nothing wrong with having corrective surgery to fulfil a basic need such as that, after all it was stolen from them without their consent. Maybe you’re more surprised it was publicised on a TV show like it was, but think about the awareness it creating. This is a real issue and there are some many women out there are suffering in silence that don’t even know that there are options out there like this. Why get embarrassed about it? If anything I’m more shamed FGM exists.

im not emabarrassed really sort of suprised seeing it on niptuck and also the way we were brought up u didn't discuss bodily parts or anything asexual to my parents knowledge they tried to dumb us the best they could achive which was going good for them till we hit highschool i was in for the shock of my life then (lol)

Lost-One   

Should I even justify that with an answer peplow?

Beeteljuice I understand what you mean luv, and of course my parents shielded everything from me too. But it's inevitable someone will fill you in at some point in life.

However, I think we've all past that point in life with the exception of peplow (I'm not so sure about him). Anyways the point is we're all old enough to talk about important issues without it being "ceeb". That’s why it’s called a taboo and we shouldn’t shy away from talking about it just for that reason.

Janna   

The Somali woman who appeared on Nip Tuck shamed herself publicly. However many Somali Australians enter hospitals for their lower area to be reopened. The numbers are alarming. The reasons for wanting to be reopened includes the following;

- Getting married or

- to minimise painful cramps.

Originally posted by Janna:

The Somali woman who appeared on Nip Tuck shamed herself publicly. However many Somali Australians enter hospitals for their lower area to be reopened. The numbers are alarming. The reasons for wanting to be reopened includes the following;

- Getting married or

- to minimise painful cramps.

also add, probably cant have a proper c-orgasm if there is too much damage done during the surgery.

But ah...the Somali parents who allowed this procedure to be done to their children should be the ones to be ashamed of themselves. And ah, the girl wasn't Somali. She was just an actress playing one on TV. ;)