Sign in to follow this  
beeteljuice

Somali women on NipTuck

i was at my friends house over the weekend and we were watching niptuck (her favorite show) and their was a somali women on their who was getting surgery and u wanna know what kind of surgery? wow this is kind of disturbing but i will say it with as much diginity as i can muster

she was getting her cliortis reworked on since shes been circumsiced and her reason was she wanted to feel an "orgasm" i was pretty shocked it was just mind blowing for me

a question is niptuck a real show or is it fake? like greys anatomy or something

well i thought it was an intresting thing to share

and finally whew..........im beeteljucie im new to this board

Cara.   

Welcome beeteljuice.

Nip/Tuck is fiction.

What's so disturbing about the surgery? Aside from the 'ceeb' factor I mean?

Pujah   

Honey this is so last year and the woman's name is aisha taylor she was at some point a guess star in friends. she is now in Ghost wispers on ABC. Besides she never said she was from somalia.

The moral of the story was that reaching an orgasm has nothing to do with having clitor .. she must have deeper connection and love with her partner to reach that level. or atleast that was my understanding of the show

Ibtisam   

^^^loool^^. I did not watch long enough to hear the moral of the story. I remember seeing that show, cara are u sure it is fiction?

I don't particularly think there is anything wrong with correction surgeries, but i do think people who mess with their bodies because they are too lazy to work out like the rest of us or eat well are extreme.

Originally posted by beeteljuice:

i will say it with as much diginity as i can muster

she was getting her cliortis reworked on since shes been circumsiced and her reason was she wanted to feel an "orgasm" i was pretty shocked it was just mind blowing for me

LOOOOL

Why is it a shock to get your clitoris working again to have an ORGASM?

Shakti   

^ yes she is.. look her up.

as 4 the topic.. as rc said.. whats wrong with correcting something that needs to be corrected? Oh I see, that’s not a lady like 2 seek pleasure.. right? .

Tukaale..She is African American.

Sophist....Didn't think the hot was in your vocabulary. Unfortunately though, she is married to white dude.

Why is it a shock to get your clitoris working again to have an ORGASM

You are not suppose to have one (orgasm that's) :D

No, I just know I want to know. Trying to figure out women would be like wishing for world peace. It is nice atleast in theory, but you know you will never reach there.