Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Sheekh Adan Siiro of Somaliland is narrow-minded

Abtigiis   

This Sheikh often sounds like a politician. It looks as if what matters most to him in this world is not the supermacy of the religion of Islam but the flag of Somaliland and the recognition of that encalve by the world. He talked about a certain paranoid guy who drove with a miserbale car around few conutries (promoting Somaliland's independence) as if he has returned from the gates of the Janna.

He likes podiums and frequents to be seen at every major gathering, leading me to suspect he is a sort of populist as well.

Fabregas   

he's doing al wala and al bara for Somalia and SOmaliland. he he. Nothing new though, so many Sheikhs these days will tell ya the secular leader in his region is akin to the emir ul mumnineen of our times.

^^

Why this Somalilander though? Who else should we be following A&T?? Do you have an alternative or do you just like to criticise? Another feeble attempt from an arm-chair politician to undermine the peace and prosperity of Somaliland.

Ibtisam   

A&T, everyone has some good in them, that the good and leave the bad. I think this thread will only provide sins for you and daambi daaf for him.

Is you something to say to him or need clarification, contact him and give him nastixa, otherwise it is backbiting. I don’t know who this guy is or how sincere he is, but culmas have a high place in Islam, failing that even as a Muslim individual, he has rights over you, so harm ha uu geesin and bad mouthing him.

Abtigiis   

As ever Marx sees enemies everywhere. You are not even a proper Somalilander. You are a FORGED Somalilander and yet you are the loudest in cheering for this madness. It is time someone talks sense into your head and you start seeing what it means to be a full Somali, not a partial one. Not a half-somali who hates some of them and loves a portion of this race.

Adan Sirro pretends to be a religious man and should act like one. If he wants to defean us with SNM-like propaganda he should remove his turbine and throw out his tusbax and properly join Ina-Cali waraabe. At least this fanatic is bold enough to say "cut the lips of those among you who chant Somalia and not somaliland".

Ibti,

My good sister, this is not back-biting but telling the truth as I see it. That fake Sheikh should learn the difference between a cadre and a sheikh. He should avoid what is to be avoided, especially when it is a miasmic tribal agenda that is in discussion.

STOIC   

Ibti need to visit here .I was shocked reading some of the short-comings of some Imams that I know here in the USA.May Allah protect us against Satan and animosity!

winnie   

^^^

how can you know what is reported on the site is true?

i mean, the accusations are pretty heavy.

who is verifying them?

may Allah protect us.

STOIC   

^Dude I NEVER said the accusations are TRUE..Now stop being a pain in the *** and read why I posted the link and What I said

winnie   

wow.

i asked a simple question.

you chose to take it hostile.

perhaps i misunderstood what u originally said. still.