Sign in to follow this  
Fyr

Answer the Question

Sky   

When I was listening to the Khudba of my imaam yesterday after salaadda Tarawiix. Of course that is gone since the mods here think they can play with me.

Question | If you would hear from your doc that you have a serious disease and you only have one year to live. What would you do?

Gabbal   

Originally posted by ALexus.:

HornAfrique

You must feel like some hero till this day.

Loool.! Why do you think that? :D

That led to bruises, injuries (some permanent)

Horn,I was wondering why you seem to smile & BE Looking @ folks at an angle of 45Degrees,even when they make you angry.

My Bad,My Bad My Neggah :D

Gabbal   

Horn,I was wondering why you seem to smile & BE Looking @ folks at an angle of 45Degrees,even when they make you angry.

:D I find it rather annoys my nemesises. Besides dadka xanaaqa u dhashay maahi. I get irritated and I do blow up atleast two times per year, but ilkahaan waa weyn badankiis wee iska furan yahiin.

It's all in a good day, ya dig playa?

J.Lee   

^ This "time bomb" shall not explode this time but boy o' boy, Ol' man you pushing some buttons too strongly dee! :D

Question | If you would hear from your doc that you have a serious disease and you only have one year to live. What would you do?

Kill my doctor! Sheesh! Okay, so that was the first thing that came to my mind but after I thought about it, I'd rather just go on doing what I've been doing had I not heard such terrible and welcoming news.

Do you wish your children to have the same personality, mannerisms and/or experiences that you had?

Sky   

^ Girl are you crazy? Wouldn't you quit your job and do two things. Live life to the fullest and devote yourself entirely to Allah swt.

J.Lee   

Mandhow, you can't live your life to the fullest, assuming of course you and I have the same definition [of fullest that is] and devote yourself entirely to Allah! it's an either/ or choice and No, I'm not crazy.

Miriam1   

Not sure whats its called but i will coin it as the "stages of acceptance" ur responce wordette sounds like denial..heh

Last q

Do you wish your children to have the same personality, mannerisms and/or experiences that you had?

No I wouldnt want them to have the same personality or experience as I did, one person with short attention span is enough!. I just pray that they dont turn out to be so free-spirited so I would be unable to protect them for as long as I deem it necessary.

NEW QUESTION

Are you where you have always wanted to be at this moment of your life? meaning now sitting there in your chair reading this, could u really say that you achieved everything you wanted for this period of your existence?

Janna   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

quote:Originally posted by ALexus.:

HornAfrique

You must feel like some hero till this day.

Loool.! Why do you think that?
:D
Because you seem to have a very clear imagine of the brawl that occurred many years ago.

Which level is your male ego currently at?

Do you often walk around your neighbourhood thinking you are immortal? Do you show people who you have met of your scars, which you have received from that brawl that take place in 05/05/95? Did you take pictures of your scars? If yes, how many do you have so far?

icon_razz.gif

^^^As in status or as in Place

Place: Somewhere in a desertland

Had anyone of you thought about dieing sooner than later just recently? If so when and why?

uchi   

A - I beleive that would be a no.

Q - If you were Saddam Hussien, what would be going through your head at this moment...