Sign in to follow this  
Fyr

Answer the Question

Fyr   

I've seen this around on other forums and i'm sure i've seen something like it on here as well. All you got to do is answer the question posted before you and then set another question for someone else to answer.Try to ask a question about something that you may have done in your life, that way we can all learn about each other in a kind of nice way.

Right i'll set it going in motion and the first question is...

Have you ever been involved in a brawl ?

Katrina   

No, I've never been in a physical fight.

Why are somali guys chicken/intimidated when it comes to asking/hitting on a girl DIRECTLY?

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

^ no, not interested.
icon_razz.gif

Where do broken hearts go?

1361.gif

Mala isku daadinaa, maalin cadeey?

Laakiin maadaama aad dhar dhaqeysid kaalay baafkaa soo qaado oo hoosgundida iyo fitishaariga noo naq. Oomada iyo saabuun marista jikada ka raadi.

Gabbal   

Have you ever been involved in a brawl ?

Two in my freshman year of high school and atleast one in the subsequent years.

The brawl in my freshman year of high school took place in the student parking lot after the tensions simmering between the Footballers (squad members) and us Somalis set of a chain reaction! :D I still remember it clearly walahi, Somalis against the footballers and their friends. Jumping over cars, tripping in the wet pavement, fists flying everywhere until the local police broke it up because the school security guards were too afraid. It all started because one of the Footballers (we called them that) feel in "like" with a Somali girl and she never even looked at him for a second until he started disrespecting her to get her attention. That led to bruises, injuries (some permanent), expulsions, propertu damage, getting respect (us Somalis), school wide race relation workshops, whole lotta headaches, and a volatile school situation. Ah what memories an xasuusto. :D

FatB   

animal farm. there is no such thing as peace, only a calm before a storm....and in the case of somalia, i hardly think so :(

Miriam1   

Since the last question asked was by Aeronwen

What's your problem people? Can't you ever follow rules?

REsponse

No, we follow rules every day of our lives at work at school in social relations, sometimes you need a break sometimes your mind needs to stop for a minute (if that is possible) and that includes not listening or following rules, every engines needs to cool down..so does our brain ! So if i am not paying attention to you dear friends or family, tis not that I dont care, tis that my mind has taken a temporary holiday..but trust me I shall be back with ears wide open and my heart full of love smile.gif ...

Q-What is the last thing/person that put a sincere simple smile across your face, one of those smiles that made you feel that the world was beautiful and made you feel soo light?