SYL.jpg

Yaasiin Xaaji Cismaan Sharmaarke.

Cabdulqaadir Sheekh Saqaawadiin.

Xaaji Maxamed Xusseen Xaamud.

Maxamed Faarax Hilowle Farinaaji.

Dheere Xaaji Dheere.

Cismaan Geedi Raage.

Maxamed Cismaan Baarbe.

Daahir Xaaji Cismaan Sharmaake (Dhagaweyne).

Cali Xassan Cali (Cali Barduure).

Siyidiin Xirsi Nuur.

Maxamed Cabdulle Xayeesi.

Huudow Macalin.

Maxamed Cali Nuur.

LANDER   

all the fallen SNM fighters. May they rest in peace ( ;) ). To whom the majority of our nation owes their livelihood.

maajo   

what about

xuseen kulmiye afarax

salaad gabeere

adan cade shikh madar

oday canbdule

owkuuku

saciid qaliiif

brb

OG Moti   

Lander

all the fallen SNM fighters. (PBUT) peace be upon them

Shame on you man.. ilaahey kacabso, Fear Allah, PBUT is used for Prophets only not even sahaba ... so watch what you saying... dont lose your Aqira for words you saying without thinking.. instead you should said Allah yarhamhum, not PBUT, i hope you understand my advice with heart.. peace

LANDER   

Iilaheey haa uu naxariisto SNM,

how about that OG?

By the way, saying "salalahu aleehi wa salaam" in arabic and "Peace be upon them" in english to me doesn't hold the same weight. You can acuse me of blasphemy if I said the former about SNM in arabic, but by saying Peace be upon them I just ment to say "Ilaheey haa uu naxariisto" you understand? now it is my fault if I confused the two translations in english , but don't cloud my intentions.

mojam   

1. Mohamed Suldan Timacadde 'dugsi ma leh qabyaaladi, waxay dumiso mooyee' - i love that poem

2. Ahmed Ibrahim (Ahmed Garan or Gurey) - by the way, was he somali or not - some say his mother was somali and his father was an ethiopian priest. - but he still gets a spot on my list since he did so much for the somali cause.

3. Sayid Mohamed Abdulle Hassan - was a little crazy but - has a good place in somali history

NoVa   

This is so educational for me...walaahi,...I'm learning about the 13 SYL...i never heard about those guys...to all the posters well done job for coming up with so Many Great People who have done or accomplished something good for the beloved Somalia.....and 2 Nino nice topic.

22-Clown

:D I didn't know Clown was something 4 the People of SOmalia hehe..alright Be all U Can Be'Clown'..U can do it just like all these great ppl!