Sign in to follow this  
Liqaye

I am sorry ladies but you really do not have any MALE friends

MZanzi   

no matter how much we try, a friendship with the opposite sex gets out of hand and we know where it is going to lead.

Ibtisam   

^Some girls are just too paranoid, not every guy who says hello or smiles in your direction wants to marry you or a piece of you. Well unless you are a goddess, after all they are only human. Even I could not be friends with some girls who seem to be surrounded by high voltage beauty. :D

Siren ...Then I should have been so fortunate to have known you, alas that's not to be. Maybe in another life.

Cara ..I know we like to steroetype Appachalians, but he wasn't talking about male friend. And just for the record, I do have special bond with all friends males and females alike, but shall I and my male friend find ourselves in such predicament, we will do anything to survive, of course short of certian things...you could ponder what these things are.

Ibti jee, that's not what I was going for though it would appear that way. There is a moment where a guy is faced with certian questions . I went through that moment, and in the process we made very good and loyal friend whom I love and respect. I remember my exact words were, " Hablaayo, you are sexual attractive", and her answer ,"I know". We never spoke about it again.

LooooooL@ Paragon

Paragon   

^Lool@Che.

Apparently I am the unsuspecting prey onto which Cara will pounce. Wey i baran lahaayeene. smile.gif Ha soo dhuushoo haygu soo degto, bal ineey ciddiya-dhigatto aan aragnee. Aadaa waa aaqaa. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Che, it helps to get it out of the way I guess. But most guys will deny if you say, dude I know you like me, but can you get over it and look beyond it. :D

Foolxumo- maybe paranoid or not but the laws of sexually frustrated goody-goody fear thy lord physics dictates that a soft vessel of womanly exuberance will always be a potential target for any male (friend or otherwise to sow his wild oats).

Ps Ibti- lol a cruel woman you are to treat the poor dears who lurk around you in such a way...(smiles) it pleases me greatly to hear of your abuse LOL I kid, I kid or am I?

Paragon, hmmm (scratches her head in deep thought) philosophical as well as horny eh? A more dangerous mixture in a man I could never have imagined- us ladies will surely have to keep our wits about us with such as you in the vicinity. Also good god man! must you delve so deep into the human psyche when you and I both know the answer to be as simple as "me horny, you warm and available lets boom boom till its early noon?"

Humanity couldn't been more simpler, now rest that excited mind of yours and come have a cup of tea. I shall have to warn you however in advance that any attempt to impinge on my kindly offer of a simple cup of tea into something depraved-will obviously not be met with kindness (depending upon my ovulation cycle). And just to prove to you just how much I'm convinced of your men and women cant be friends theory I have invested in the purchase of a base ball bat lest you tire of this pretentious notion of "befriending me" and go all out naked cave man trapped in a cold a Appalachian mountain on me.

Oh and if you hadn't guessed already I'm teasing you. LOL Plus come on...you must admit it dee, there are always exceptions to the generalized rule, if humanity has taught us anything is to never underestimate its power to surprise. If platonic friendships were impossible then there would be no use for the terms existence

Cara.   

LOL @ The_Siren. Maxaa ii kashiftay qumayayahaye? I thought we women had an unspoken rule to never give away another woman's game :(

Ibti, I'll have you known I was thrown out of the Bad Girls Club for my wild and disruptive ways. Grrrr.

Paragon, I got it dear. Make all kinds of unsubstantiated claims, and when told to back up these statements, fall back on the old "empirical fallacy" argument, coupled with mumbo-jumbo to give it some gravitas. Male logic again?

Ibtisam   

^^Aaah easy dear, you have squashed paragon in a corner. icon_razz.gif

The Siren:

LOOOOOOOOOOOL HAHAHAHA hehehe LOOL :D OH MY GOD :eek: :eek:

P.s. Don't worry about Paragon, his barks are loud, bu waa harmless as a toothless icon_razz.gif

Ibti ....It is healthy, and still I do think she's sexual attractive.

Siren ....What was the rap song,'me so horny' :D . And by the way, How's that ONLY male trait or atleast predominantly?

LOL Cara I'm sorry my dear, I believe I got over excitable with the prospect of paragons well over due rape that I couldn't help but speak out. Next time I shall keep it on the stealth side of things.

Che- Already put off by my hairy back eh? Such a shame and I would have allowed you to lovingly stroke it with Dove soap as well as shave it off completely. But damn! Thwarted again by my congenital defeats! Woe is me...

Ibtisam   

LOL that is nasty, image not good for my mind!! redface.gif

CHE: So is she your friend so that you can feast your eyes on her and have odd dreams and daydreams here and there OR is SHE a friend. If she was ugly would you have stayed friends for so long, better yet, would you have even noticed her to start with let alone strike a friendship??

^ Yes to all your questions, and no I don't undress her with my eyes, and have wild dreams. I don't do daydreams. Why dream about someone when you could actually have her?

Do you ever thought a male friend is/was sexually desirable, that's not to say he moves you in anyway?

Siren ..Would there be any wrestling involved? Your hairy back isn't determinant here smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^^No if I found them sexually desirable, they would know about it, unless they are magazin cover photos :D I mean seriously I would not stay friends with someone who I found attractive, I'm more likely to admire from a distance if I can't have him in my pocket. icon_razz.gif

Wrestling? I'm afraid that sounds far too energetic for my liking. I may look like I'm of the simian race but I'd prefer not to couple wildly as if I were one. Leave me some semblance of dignity man (pretends to be hurt)

Ibti- you advice about paragon has been well noted but you needn't fear for me my dear. I am strong enough to handle all (bangs her chest like a gorilla and then weeps with pain) I really shouldn't have done that..

Ibti ...LoooooooooL@in my pocket...the usual che would jump on that, but let be. I didn't say you desire yuor in any shape or form, but that you admit to yourself he is sexually attractive. It is like any other trait be good smile, attractive mind, or skillful hand.

Siren I couldn't possibly tango with sloth.Maybe in other life afterall, but you do know it's not hairy back.

Goo'd ladies smile.gif