Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

Deleted

Emerald   

Your Life Path is one that emphasizes expression, sociability, and creativity as the lesson to be learned in this life.

You are among the entertainers of the world, bright, effervescent, sparkling people with very optimistic attitudes.

You possess the most exceptional creative skills: normally in the verbal realm, writing, speaking, acting, or similar endeavors.

The lesson to be learned with a 3 life path is that of achievement through expression.

The bright side of this path stresses harmony, beauty and pleasures; of sharing your creative talents with the world. Capturing your capability in creative self-expression is the highest level of attainment for this life path.

You are warm and friendly, a good conversationalist, social and open.

A good conversationalist both from the standpoint of being a delight to listen to, but even more importantly, one who has the ability to listen to others.

You are always a welcome addition to any social situation and know how to make others feel at home.

Fyr   

Originally posted by Grace:

Your Life Path is one that emphasizes expression, sociability, and creativity as the lesson to be learned in this life.

You are among the entertainers of the world, bright, effervescent, sparkling people with very optimistic attitudes.

You possess the most exceptional creative skills: normally in the verbal realm, writing, speaking, acting, or similar endeavors.

The lesson to be learned with a 3 life path is that of achievement through expression.

The bright side of this path stresses harmony, beauty and pleasures; of sharing your creative talents with the world. Capturing your capability in creative self-expression is the highest level of attainment for this life path.

You are warm and friendly, a good conversationalist, social and open.

A good conversationalist both from the standpoint of being a delight to listen to, but even more importantly, one who has the ability to listen to others.

You are always a welcome addition to any social situation and know how to make others feel at home.

same here ;)

Grace and Fyrkanten, Happen to share the same path ;) .

Additions to the quotation,

Your reative imagination is present, if sometimes latent, as the you may not be moved to develop you talent.

Your approach to life tends to be exceedingly positive, and your disposition is almost surely sunny and open-hearted.

You effectively cope with all of the many setbacks that occur in life and readily bounce back for more.

It is usually easy for you to deal with problems because you can freely admit the existence of problems without letting them get you down.

You have good manners and seem to be very conscious of other people's feelings and emotions.

Life is generally lived to the fullest, often without much worry about tomorrow.

You are not very good at handling money because of a general lack of concern about it.

You spend it when you have it and don't when you don't.

On the negative side, a 3 may be so delighted with the joy of living that the life becomes frivolous and superficial.

You may scatter your abilities and express little sense of purpose.

You can be an enigma, for no apparent reason you may become moody and tend to retreat.

Escapist tendencies are not uncommon with the 3 life path, and you find it very hard to settle into one place or one position.

Guard against being critical of others, impatient, intolerant, or overly optimistic.

Typically, the life path 3 gives an above-average ability in some art form.

This can encompass painting, interior decorating, landscaping, crafts, writing, music, or the stage, or all of the above.

You are apt to be a happy, inspired person, constantly seeking the stimuli of similar people.

Your exuberant nature can take you far, especially if you are ever able to focus your energies and talents.

Foxy   

You are focused on learning the satisfactions to be found in the material world.

The Life Path 8 produces many powerful, confident and materially successful people.

You are apt to be very independent, forceful and competitive.

Your routine is involved in practical, down-to-earth affairs, and there is relatively little time for dreams and visions.

You will want to use your ambitions, your organizational ability, and your efficient approach to carve a satisfying niche for yourself.

Most of your concerns involve money and learning of the power that comes with its proper manipulation.

This Life Path is perhaps the one that is the most concerned with and desirous of status, as an accompaniment to material success.

You are endowed with tremendous potential for conceiving far-reaching schemes and ideas.

You also possess the tenacity and independence to follow them through to completion.

In short, you are well-equipped for competition in the business world or in other competitive fields of endeavor.

You know how to manage yourself and your environment.

You are practical and steady in your pursuit of major objectives, and you have the courage of your convictions when it comes to taking the necessary chances to get ahead.

The negative 8 can be dictatorial and often suppresses the enthusiasm and efforts of fellow member of the environment. Often, the strength of their own personality excludes close feelings for other people with whom they come in contact. Material gains and rewards often become issues of utmost importance, even to the neglect of family, home and peace of mind.

Dedication to success can become an obsession.

Emotional feelings are often suppressed by the negative 8, resulting in isolation and loneliness.

All Life Path 8 people must avoid discounting the opinions of others.

Good one OG_gal

:eek: I couldn't resist. I'm a 9.

I've never read anything that described me so well. I'll paste it into my CV. Thanks for helping me out OG_Girl. smile.gif

It appealed to my ego. :D Was having an ish day so far.

This chocolate bar is helping too. Xaax.

Faheema.   

Your Life Path Number Is

Creepy is an understatement...These personality tests seem to be pretty accurate everytime. :confused:

Ah i always knew i was supreme!!

Your Life Path is is characterized by individualist desires, independence, and the need for personal attainment.

The purpose to be fulfilled on this Life Path is that of becoming independent.

This is a two part learning process; first, you must learn to stand on your own two feet and learn not to depend on others. After you are indeed free and independent, you must learn to be a leader.

Many of our generals, corporate leaders, and political leaders are men and women having the Life Path number 1.

You always have the potential for greatness as a leader, and you may fail as a follower.

Many 1's spend most of their lives shaking off their dependent side.

When this happens, there is little time left for enjoying the rewards to be gained through independence.

You may have to overcome an environment in which it is very easy to be dependent - and difficult to be independent.

You have an abundance or creative inspiration - and possess the enthusiasm and drive to accomplish a great deal.

Your drive and potential for action comes directly from the enormous depth of strength you have/

This includes both the physical and inner varieties of strength.

With this strength comes utter determination and the capability to lead.

As a natural leader you have a flair for taking charge of any situation.

Highly original, you may have talents as an inventor or innovator of some sort.

In any work that you choose, your independent attitude can show through.

You have very strong personal needs and desires, and you feel it is always necessary to follow your own convictions.

You are ambitious, and either understand or must learn the need for aggressive action to promote yourself.

Although you may hide the fact for social reasons, you are highly self-centered and demand to have your way in most circumstances.

If you are not fully developed, you may express the negative side of your number.

That means your demeanor may appear very dependent rather than independent.

If this is the case, you are likely to be very dissatisfied with your circumstances and long for self-sufficiency.

On the strong side of this negative curve, the 1 energy can become too self-serving, selfish and egotistical. Over-confidence and impatience are the weak side of your Life Path.

Castro   

Originally posted by -Conspiracy-:

Ah i always knew i was supreme!!

Yeah. You're also probably self-serving, selfish, egotistical, over-confident and impatient.

Fabulous traits that go with being supreme! :D

Jacpher   

Waalida ma la ila qabaa mise waa kaligey!

What if you don't know your DOB? If you were born under geed YAAQ and have no clue what time/day/month/year you were born, then I guess there isn't Life Path number for you. I thought most nomads have no DOB on record since our passport does not document the day & month. Only the year.

By the way, I know my DOB and I'm 5 but the description is way off. The only thing that come close to me is; “It is important for you to mix with people of a like mind, and try to avoid those that are too serious and demanding.†God knows how much I hate too serious, demanding & arrogant people.

Pujah   

This description is right on the money...except all the negative parts ofcourse ;)

-----------------------------------------------------

You are a peaceful and affectionate soul... and by nature rather reserved and analytical.

The overwhelming strength of the number 7 is reflected in the depth of thinking that is shown.

You will garner knowledge from practically every source that you find.

Intellectual, scientific and studious, you don't accept a premise until you have dissected the subject and arrived at you own independent conclusion.

This is a very spiritual number and it often denotes a sort of spiritual wisdom that becomes apparent at a fairly early age. You need a good deal of quiet time to be with your own inner thoughts and dreams.

You dislike crowds, noise and confusion.

You are very thorough and complete in your work, the perfectionist who expects everyone else to be a meet a high standard of performance, too.

You evaluate situations very quickly and with amazing accuracy.

You rely heavily on your experiences and your intuition, rather than accepting advice from someone.

Your hunches usually prove to be very accurate, and knowing this, you are one who tends to follow the directions they seem to guide.

It's easy for you to detect deception and recognize insincere people.

You aren't one to have a wide circle of friends, but once you accept someone as a friend, it's for life.

You really aren't a very social person, and your reserve is often taken to be aloofness.

You actually like being alone, away from the hustle and bustle of modern life.

In many ways, you would have fit in better in much earlier times when the pace of life was less hectic.

In the most negative use of the 7 energies, you can become very pessimistic, lackadaisical, quarrelsome, and secretive.

A Life Path 7 individual who is not living life fully and gaining through experiences.

A negative 7 is a hard person to live with because of a serious lack of consideration.

The negative 7 is very selfish and spoiled.

If you have any of the negative traits they are very difficult to get rid of.

At your worst, you feel that the world really does owe you something - or in some way you aren't being fairly treated.

Fortunately, the negative 7 is not the typical 7, at least not without some mitigating positive traits.

This number is one that seems to have some major shifts from highs to lows.

Stability in feelings may be elusive for you.

LuCkY   

OG..hey girL!

Im with Zu's crew...a 7. I must say its an interesting read...some of the descriptions are very accurate lol.

Pucca   

:rolleyes: like my zodiac sign..this ish couldn't be further from the truth.

you are a romantic that can get lost in your loves and passions

pucca, romantic? if only they knew...*sigh* dumb tests. :rolleyes:

People just naturally like you because you are so sympathetic, tolerant and broad-minded

i get the people naturally liking me (only thing that's true) but those reasons are way off, wrong, wrong and wrong.

Judges, spiritual leaders, healers and educators frequently

That does it..i'm on the wrong path...