Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Self Preservation Society (aka Men’s Corner)

Originally posted by sheherazade:

We are already liberated, dude. A man chose to have a Woman's section. Take it up with him.

The politics of representation is not balance. Ideas, Values, Health and Marriage should not be gendered. These are universal concept.

Juxa   

a very wise woman once told me

MEN DO NOT MATTER

so what is the point of discussing their needs, feelings etc

those creature are void of emotions, as such we should see them but not acknowledge, we should hear but not respond.

i was listening to LBC last night - they were talking about what men and women talk about. It was an interesting topic i looked at the women section and all the other male dominated sections and what they were saying seems to be true. They said taht men usually have 4 topics they talk about and women have a variety of topics they go off on ..

apparently men only talk about :

1. Women and all that relates to it

2. Sports/Hobbies

3. dirty jokes

4. politics/power

women on the other hand talk about basically everything under the sun and properly above it :D

:rolleyes: @ They said taht men usually have 4 topics they talk about and women have a variety of topics they go off on ..

SS- You say that like its a bad thing. we’ve always known, women are superior beings, but thanks for the clarification.

Juxa- Hear hear….

p.s the women section is already overpopulated with men. So why do we need a men section again?

lol@ ibti its that time of the year

Sheh - that is properly true, but i am not sure about the pathetic bit. smile.gif

A caller called in and said that men were like waffles and women were like spaghetti. When men talk - they do it by “chunks” of the waffle. Once they finish with one topic, they’ll move onto the next waffle “chunk”

When women talk - it’s like eating spaghetti. One strand of noodle will touch hundreds of other strands of noodles. (i.e. One topic will touch hundreds of other thoughts that they’ll talk about). One topic can create hundreds of other thoughts that they can talk about.

Nothing i have said in here is remotely anti women - in fact contrary it is the opposite. a point, only cl managed grasped but not fully since it was said by man. smile.gif

smile.gif what were you trying to say?

Allah (swt) says in the Qur'an:

Fair in the eyes of men is the love of things they covet:

1.women and sons;

2.heaped-up hoards of gold and silver;

3. horses branded (for blood and excellence);

4.and (wealth of) cattle and well-tilled land. Such are the possessions of this world's life; but in nearness to Allah is the best of the goals (to return to). [3:14]

So ladies don't fret - if men talk about women. you guys are number 1. smile.gif

BUKURR   

Cr*p, pretty much in every topic, there must be some sort of woman's related issue unfolding.

SS. the title of your thread says 'Mens corner', so please let us stick to our own concerns and give the ladies a break, god knows we can't live without them but we need to take a breath.