Sign in to follow this  
Legend of Zu

The Young Scientist did it again...

LooooooooooooooL@Lazy....I didn't know you and I were this special.

On serious note, Evil persists coz good people choose to do nothing. Rather than allowing a nomadic tribesman decide what and who should be Somali, we should look ourselves, and stand up for what's good about Somalis.Neither you nor I robbed, killed or raped a person, and certainly didn't ostracize a entire group of people for being ethnically different than we are.

We gotta take an ownership of Somali is and not just say that I'm an exception. Doing so will only embolden those that continue to perpetuate this hateful mantra.

So rather than letting these people tarnish our name, we should be bold enough to say 'I'm Somali, and hate wouldn't be associate with name" specially against our fellow Somalis.

Nephthys....Ultimately, the credit goes to his parent who by the look of kid's success invested time and effort in turning a curious mind into creative genius. I hope more Somalis would follow their steps. And the city of Barawi I'm sure will garner pride from his success.

nuune   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Isku dhadhajiska iska deeya, he ain't Somali, but a Baravani, a Portugese origin. :rolleyes:

Xaajiyo Bishaaro, let me just say the boy is 100% Somali, if percentage is somethig to be considered, and his parents are Somali, I know them both, and the boy very well since Abdisalaan plays a football team we run here in Dublin.

Marka, yes, the boy grew up in Kenya, who didn't, most of us after qixii came to Kenya and stayed there couple of years.

Hubsiinyo Hal baa la siistaa

Ramadan Kariim

^Hi Abuu Nuune, saas maxaa ka wadaa, NEPH won't be happy about this.

Che, I knew I was special all along, and I know you knew that I knew that I was special, but you being special, it was an attempt to hush you, but I guess it didn't work, and what it means for me is, I TAKE BACK your part.

Nephissa   

nuune, LOL, as if Somali-nimada la iska kala xoogooyo. 100%kulahaa, I'll throw in another 30% bonus to boost his Somali-nimo haday wax u tarayso.