Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Childhood cartoons

Haatu   

Ahhh just remembering is good. I remember watching cartoon after cartoon and never getting bored. I remember one morning I pretended I had polio and was walking with my hands just so my mum could let me stay at home :D I probably got it from the riwaayad I watched the night before.

Well these are some of my favourites and some that me and all my brothers and sisters used to watched:

Dragon Ball:

Ahh, my favourite cartoon. Kahmeh-hameh-haaa!!! :D

dragonball.jpg

I'll do the rest later IA.

Please share yours.

Haatu, my brother used to watch Dragon Ball Z when he was in high school and I used to mock him for that. Then I got hooked. It was just literally super addictive!

When I was a kid, I used to looove Spiderman. I also watched Teenage mutant ninja turtles, and that cartoon with 4 people with rings (fire, earth, water, ?) I can't remember the name but I would run around with kiddie rings and pretend to be them. I would also later on actively think of ways to expose myself to radiactive radiation, so I could become an awesome mutant.

^^Used to watch it, there were so many action cartoons then. Defenders of the Earth, Transformers, it was a good time, none of these soft cartoons.

But the best is.

Cara.   

Che, BraveStar isn't that old! :D What was it "strength of the bear! Eyes of the eagle! speed of the puma!"

Let me date myself even further:

mysteriousgold.jpg

I can still hear the theme song in my head :(

There was some other Japanese cartoon with Twins in the title. Anyone remember? A Japanese boy and white girl with strange powers who first think they are twins in spite the laws of genetics.

Dungeons and Dragons Holy cow, I haven't thought of that one in a while.

Chubacka I used to READ the Tintin comics (this was before television of course :D ), also Asterix.

Thanks for the nostalgia trip Haatu, although yours looks decidedly unpleasant icon_razz.gif

^I was referring to thundercats but I think they both came at the same time maybe couple years apart.

Duke...Todays' toons are girly toons haye :D:D

He should be bring the back He-Man and sorts :D