Sign in to follow this  
Blessed

To Those weird Korontoians

Blessed   

^^^^^^^lol! So odeygu was the land lord, eh? You know she had me thinkiing she lived in some mansion on the out skirts .... but thnx for that! I guess, I'll be running every lil ay tidhaahdo by you in the future!

Nafisa lol@strangers giving me roses- walaahi you making it sound like it was a ........!!

KoolKat lol

I'll be the xaliimo yamming all the food whilst Barwaqo and Athena fight over the sheesha. Man I ain;'t been to that side of twon for ages... I wonder if it is still there :confused:

and Captivating - it was a last min thing.... worth it though!

NoVa   

^^^haye, we got a twisted mine aa?? naaa maxaa tiri?? sheekaaba jiro caawa...did ya hear that girls? we got a twisted mine kulahaa....waa markee magaalada ka' baxdee ayee noo' dhameesay ma istireen...

Nafisa true that any weekend up in here always marks a special occation...check ya pm girl...

Bee, Cap and Kool na girls don't be all feeling un'invited now...i myself was unwanted either in the party'...taasoo kale' waa lagu' yaqanaa naa'gahaan..lol...I just hope in' it in the last min' 2...so y'all can blame it on the three muskateerz. :D

Haaruun   

Ameenah, I'm glad that u enjoyed b'n with us......u r so cool and half 2..We all comming to visit u so u better get one of those castles ready for us..... ;)

the rock´s chick is baaaaaaack......ma aqal gashey toloow...intee kabaxday waa lagu waaye..

i had to put a faafin of you in S.O.L... ;)

wlc back sis...

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Captivating_SouL:

Nafisa...lord have mercy, deeh how many gatherings have you attained..am jealous
:(

I got lots of luv for the nomads dee...besides reer london waa inaan iska dhisnaa soo maha...we don't want them speaking ill of us do we now?....but don't worry hon, there won't be any gathering again without the presence of my michigan girls ;) ( btw, miss T xagay gashay maalmahan?)

Kool_Kat   

Do you Smelelelelelel what the Rock's_Chick is cooking??? Naa heedhe reer SOL waaba nacdee, anigana I've been telling everybody that you went to you and came back thinking you were "Jennifer"(inside joke)...

WLC BACK GIRLFRIEND...

^^ Ala waa inantii la waayey! Naa xagaad kadhacday? Good to see u back RC.

Originally posted by Ameenah:

I'll be the xaliimo yamming all the food whilst Barwaqo and Athena fight over the sheesha.

LoL!

Ur probably right. But I bet Athena will win dat fight. :D

Blessed   

^^^^ Waryaaa kir, yur... get hell outa my face before I tell Barwaqo on you :mad:

NuuraH / Haruun sweets. Just let me know when ya'll come down and I'll take care of things for ya.

Originally posted by The Rock's Chick:

Ameenah,

was it a pay back? is that why you came here and didnt let me know?.........I cant believe it.

*shaking my head @ you**

:confused:

Nayaa Miss Jenifer, you better stop shaking madaxaaga at me. Waad is ogtahay waxaad samaeysay. Not did you pull that lil stunt in London but you go and completely dumb our little family - without any notice. I actually wanted to whoop your **** ... but where was I supposed to find ya. I did look out for a bag geek @ Eatons but I seemed to be the only one there - oh well. I guess, I use my boxing glove in my next visit to T.dot.

Welcome back though darling... I still have love for ya ;)

Bee

Just cuntadeyda ha igu iman.. reer Toronto treated me like an anorexic imika i feel so para... I must get some meat on me asap lol

Hi Ameenah,

what's this Jennifer business! :confused: me thinks you've been listening to Kool_kat and her sarcastic tunes. :rolleyes:

Anyways, I'm sorry we didnt get to see each other.

P.S. I never hang out in the Eaton Center redface.gif Bay and Bloor is my new hunting ground these days ;)

ciao

Blessed   

Aaah, regrets regrets. see no one told me about Bay and Bloor.

and yeah, I guess I have been listening too much to Kool_Kat.

waxay tidhi you found yourself a rich man in London and you didn't want to know anyone markaad soo noqotey lol

;

;

;

;

;

;

;

;

;

Actually I made that up :D