Sign in to follow this  
Hodann

would you go out with someone who is not somalis

nuune   

i will go out anyone who is attracted 2 mi or peharps na dhaxmaray geedkaan jaceelka.

A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO I WOULD OF SAID I WOULD GO OUT WITH ANY ONE XCEPT SOMALIANS AND NOW I HAVE COMPLETLEY CHANGE I WILL NOT EVEN HAVE A PROPER CONVERSATION WITH YOU IF YOU AINT SOMALIAN.

SO I WILL NEVER GO OUT WITH A NON SOMALI

I HAVE TO MUCH RESPECT FOR MY SOMALIANS BROTHERS

Honestly i might have when i was younger but right now where am at in my life, i cant see being with someone other then somalian. Just because, they know our cultural, understand our roots,peeps,relgion, inside somali jokes etc w/out sounding racist, you know what am saying. BUT with the trials and tribulation, i did have to stand by my black brotha's, somalian soldiers ...lite,dark skinned whateva na'mean. Mocalatta..lol i'm on some realness nowadayz dang...expressin w/out the hesistation lool. Anywho keep tworlin ight...

Adna   

Slaama

Well let me see,,,hmmm... I think i wouldn't never go out with a none somali man Cuz like sis Brown sugar said

Just because, they know our cultural, understand our roots,peeps,relgion

you don't want to spend with your life some one who doesn't realy know nothing about your culture religion and so on. that is my 1/2 openion

much love