Sign in to follow this  
Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg

No dating, thanks, just sex

Dating culture is dead - instead, young New Zealand women are regularly getting drunk and cruising around in packs looking for men to have sex with.

That's one of the findings of a TVNZ Sunday investigation into the sexual behaviour of New Zealand women. The programme makers did the story after Kiwi women last year topped the Durex Sexual Wellbeing Global Survey as the world's most promiscuous.

They are reported to have an average of 20 sexual partners, double that of their Australian and British counterparts and almost three times the global average of seven.

TVNZ Sunday correspondent Janet McIntyre said there was anecdotal evidence from the five women on the show that the Durex survey findings were valid.

"There's a new kind of mating ritual sex is the point of entry into the relationship."

If the first-up sex wasn't any good women weren't prepared to waste their time progressing the relationship.

"There's no dating culture any more." In candid interviews about their sexual experiences some of the women who are all in their twenties felt empowered by having sex and wanted to celebrate and enjoy it.

McIntyre said all the women who had experienced one-night stands had been affected by alcohol, a term described by at least one expert in a report as "getting pissed and hooking up".

Men are also feeling the impact from the new sexual tactics being employed by women.

The Sunday Star-Times' Being a Bloke survey last year found that 29% of the 5000 men surveyed felt they had been pressured into having sex or had had sex unwillingly.

http://www.stuff.co. nz/national/295808

Paragon   

^Maya. The promiscuous and tempestuous life of youth has no appeal to an aged fella like me. I am qunyar socod; tranquil bliss does the job. :D

Besides haddaad is qasbo xitaa I'll end up becoming seef la bood amid drunkards. :D

Castro   

^^^^ You know you want to, old man. :D

Originally posted by Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg:

The Sunday Star-Times' Being a Bloke survey last year found that 29% of the 5000 men surveyed felt they had been pressured into having sex or had had sex unwillingly.

Unwillingly? How does that work?

Originally posted by Paragon:

^Maya. The promiscuous and tempestuous life of youth has no appeal to an aged fella like me. I am qunyar socod; tranquil bliss does the job.
:D

Besides haddaad is qasbo xitaa I'll end up becoming seef la bood amid drunkards.

ninyahow waa na ceebeysay, somali men are known for their virility. You'll see oday 80 ah who still chases young girls. New Zealand aad, and Iska raaxayso adeer. smile.gif

Paragon   

^Lol. Q&A, ceeb aa? Maya sxb, of course I am Somali man minus the ego/pride. I am pretty sure I can fulfill the duty of a 'man' but anything extra for the purpose of presentation, I won't. Finer things, finer things, bro. :D

Castro, you just want in aan anigu jidka sii banneeyo, right? I know you've been updating your minyaro list, but kuwani xitaa shaahu ma karin karaan. Wax macdan lagu qasaariyo ma aha. :D

Cara.   

LOL @ "cruising in packs". Sounds like roving hyenas.

It sounds like Kiwis haven't had a "Looking for Mr. Goodbar" incident yet...

Castro   

Originally posted by Paragon:

Castro, you just want in aan anigu jidka sii banneeyo, right? I know you've been updating your minyaro list, but kuwani xitaa shaahu ma karin karaan. Wax macdan lagu qasaariyo ma aha.

You couldn't pay me to do this. And the minyaro list has been canceled ever since I developed severe allergies to anyone under 30.

NGONGE   

^^ :D:D

You were not supposed to have a conversation with them, you mad man. Well, not until you marry them and then it would be too late to change your mind.

If castro is not around this place is dead. :D

wax kalaa lagaa caawiyaa oo cidi ku siisaaye

Calankaa jab waa qoorohoo caajis kaa galo.

On the radio was a story of a young 14 year old girl who posted naked pictures of herself on MySpace to impress her boyfriend. Is it surprising to see this kind of mentality among adult women!!!

This story, article which I didn't read ;) , reminds me of pretty woman's words "I say who and when", to me this attitude by these women is just another form of rationalizing their prostituting themselves for whatever it is they are desperately seeking.

To me as a woman, I really believe it is our nature to consider sex a very personal and intimate thing, and those women who are engaging in it with casual attitude are only kidding themselves that it empowers them someway...And to want to be empowered they must fee very powerless.

As to determining a man is worth wasting a relationship on, a few words would suffice to figure out, without going to that link. But II am curious though if the sex is great but he is married, how would that work out in pursuing relationship part?

And the minyaro list has been canceled ever since I developed severe allergies to anyone under 30

Ouch Castro now I know :D

Castro   

^^^^^ Fortunately, the doctor said they're only seasonal allergies. Soon, I should have no use for anyone under 40. ;)

NGONGE, you horny troll. You should come out and visit South Texas so I can teach you how to act your age. icon_razz.gif

^^^ You should have asked teh doctor why he was constantly winking at his receptionist :D

Once you pass the 40 threshold you will then divide that by two and start all over again :D

Cheers