Sign in to follow this  
Biixi

Can a woman ....

Ibtisam   

^^lol

YEs. Although not equally :D or for the same reasons or even in the same way.

It would be lovely if one can pick all the things you love about both of them and form a new guy. :D won’t he just be the perfect guy…. No I guess not.

Ibtisam   

^^^Who asked you?? :D me and her had a date, following the other event last weekend :D

Ms DD, I went to a talk, and the shike said that those kind of events are Xaram, Xaram, Xaram. smile.gif

P.s. You are on my fb. I'll leave u a message. And put some pictures up! I hate having ppl with no pics on my friends list" :D

^Well you cancelled date Ibti.Besides I might learn something from the place...Intee horta meesha.Curious waxa xaraan ka dhige.

P.S. I didn't know you had Guru that you consult with. Hopefully it is not Ngone

PSS. What's Ms DD nick on FB..Don't make go through your entire FB list :D

Ibtisam   

^^^You can't, I've protected all my female friends from perv eyes by placing all the guys on limited profile! :D lol. Try it, you cannot see my friends list. Lool HAHa sorry. She can invite you off my list if she wishes, the girls can see the guys. icon_razz.gif

Lool No it is not Ngonge. I would not ask Ngone if he has seen my orgii let alone anything else.

^Gals can see ah, but we can't. Ibti Jee..I think either you are little cult or your click group on FB have voyeuristic tendencies. Thus I wouldn't mind showing a leg or two if that gets me an acces to the Amazon jungle women :D

Aaliyyah   

I don't think you can love two people at the same time. Perhaps, you can like some aspect of their personalities and be attracted to them to some extent. But, love?? I doubt love comes that easy.Ofcourse, many ppl claim to be in love with every guy/ girl they date, bt I doubt they know what love is.

that is my 2 cents!