Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Re: Losing Her Faith - DOUBT!

Juxa   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Jacaylbaro is surprised girls actually go to school and even get picked up by their fathers at the end.
:D

no he is suprised ninkan sheegtay waaxid/fakhad daughter inuu iskoolka kasoo kaxeeyo. JB wuxu ka hadlayaa toboneeyo

wax fahan

Khayr   

The opposite of doubt is certainty and certainty only comes with TRUTH. But how could you tell it is so if you don’t have any doubt? Surely you need one to get to the other.

Your argument is:

If X doubts, then X is Intelligent.

Therefor, doubting is a sign of Intelligence.

You argument is flawed because it does not take into account:

- Whom X is? (A Medical Doctor is not the same as a street cleaner)

- The Subject matter (Doubting that the jar is not full of salt but sugar)

- Equates Doubt with Intelligence (If that is the case, then the schizophreniacs out there are the most Intelligent people in the world? Are you one of them saxib? "The final kind of doubt is when you doubt yourself "

From the islamic perspective, tafakur (pondering, thinking) is encourage. Doubting is not and proclaiming doubt in public can be considered kufr. Why? Because it corrupts the minds of others and the jammah/islamic society. It creats an atmopshere of fusuuq. It permits rejection in the open. The Shariah is against anything that leads to fusuuq/corruption and the liberal idea that All must come out in the Open is contrary to that because it leaves the gates open to waswasas/doubts and is a slippery slope.

Now I will be the first to admit that what I wrote above could have been done much better and included many examples. But, I have a confession to make.......I doubted it was worth the effort.

You are just lazy, thats all.

NGONGE   

^^ Is that really my argument or is it what you want me to say? :D

What's the difference between a street cleaner and a doctor in the eyes of their creator, o wise one?

Adigu, horta are you ever able to get the point, saaxib? If it's the English then please tell me a language I can communicate with in and I'll happily seek a turjuban to help me out.

Humbug to you and insincere Islamic prespective. You don't know what you're talking about, saaxib.

(even worse, you don't know what I'm talking about - see your final comment). :D

Khayr   

You are no mutakalim saxib, thats for sure! At least he argues his absurdity till ad nauseum.

You on the other hand, doubt even what you right. :D