Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

New Pill Makes Mensturating Optional

S.O.S   

Well done Warrior of Light; these all, be it speculative, include the possible likelihood scenarios which may result as consequences after taking these chemicals!

However, I’m familiar with some scientific studies done few years back on the side-effects of these products. One side-effect often ignored is socio-psychological problems associated with the asymmetry between mind and body. Since these chemicals all mimic the physiological state of pregnancy, it also results in the unwanted psychological stress in the body to react certain ways in the bio-social setting. Often becoming bad tempered, leading to conflicts with close relatives...I don’t have much time to write about this, but lets say...it results in what we know in Somalia as WALLAC! Is there any non-married non-pregnant young sister around here who wants to go through life in the continuous station of wallac-hood ? I wonder :confused:

I don't understand the unhealthy fixation with one's ovaries. If my cramps were bad enough that I coudnt peform my daily chores or lead a relatively comfortable life, forget the damn pills, I would have surgery to remove the source. A child by your womb isnt any more special; it's how one raises them.

I think this is a wonderful breakthrough, not for the selfish and ignorant women who think that this is the best contraceptive device since the pill or those who find menstruating inconvient, but for those whose lives are disrupted by monthly visits to the hospital when the painkillers arent doing squat. I don't think that any women should live that way just because she wants to perserve her ability to bear biological children.

Of course there are side-effects, every single pill in the planet does. And I'm certainly not suggestiong people to flock to the drugstores for them, but its a wonderful option for the people who really need it. But well see, its not out yet.

why do i get the feeling that this pill has some serious side-effects - something that is meant to stop your bodily function is bound to harm you in one way or another - just like how the pregnancy patch increases your chances 500 times more of you suffering from stroke -

<<< i think these doctors are running low on lab-rats -