Sign in to follow this  
Kamaavi

Music Thread [ Wat ar u listening 2]

looool @ Dhubad, mid aan beri wada dagaanaan jirnay ayaa nagu waalay and if you don't know, now you know, nigga har iyo habeen heestan aa madaxa ka gashay anagiina wuu nanacsiiyey. Hadda waa sheekh weyn maalin dhow ayaan masaajid isugu nimid markaasn soo xasuusiyey oo ku iri: "and if you don't know, now you know, nigga" inta qoslay ayuu yiri war ma wixii xumaa ee casrul-jahiliga ayaad weli xasuusataa? lol.

Anywayz, the mainstream music today is nowhere near what it was back in 90's.

- SNAP, Exterminate is one of my all time favourite techno music. What is SNAP without the man at the helm MC Turbo B. This is

, however,
:D

Faheema.   

Allamagan, you reminded me of Everybody, Everybody by Black Box and C&C Music Factory's Gonna Make You Sweat and don't forget the Tag Team - Whoop! (There It Is)

Oz   

^^^^ hmmm, So what have you been up to, "listening to Qaraami songs"? it comes in a package I think. :D

ah hees macaan .. caleyk gacayte allah yarxamak.

guerilla   

Fleet Foxes.

Can't stop listening to Glasvegas either, songs about death, bullying, social workers, stabbings, absent father's and cheating partner's tug at me heart.

Noah and The Whale.