Sign in to follow this  
Kamaavi

Music Thread [ Wat ar u listening 2]

Ismalura   

Wow ! Nice Saango. Saado is talented and beautiful that she can make everything heart touching but this is more so a very touching song. We used to listen an audio of this at home when I was young.

Ismalura   

Mida kale cida Saado weey ku heystaan saa'id. I saw a welcome song oo Sangub/Jaango uu qaaday. I wanted to post it but couldn't find it. I will ask about the cute guy. Armuu aniga i dhaafi waayaa lakiin? ;)

Nice touch about the karate aniga pepper spray baan wataa :cool:

Talk to you soon hun.

Aaliyyah   

I am such an i-diot, how did I not recognize him. His name is yusuf yare, the same guy who sang SSC way samaatay...love the way he looks, love his songs..what can I say I love him..naa isoo hel!! adigana ka qalee..mid kale baan ku radinana loools

Yup will call u sometime tomorrow.

SSC way samaatay sara kaca...cod ba ku dhamaaaday..

salaam

wyre   

Aaliyyah;683598 wrote:
I am such an i-diot, how did I not recognize him. His name is yusuf yare, the same guy who sang SSC way samaatay...love the way he looks, love his songs..what can I say I love him..naa isoo hel!! adigana ka qalee..mid kale baan ku radinana loools

Yup will call u sometime tomorrow.

SSC way samaatay sara kaca...cod ba ku dhamaaaday..

salaam

I thought you quit listening music :D

Aaliyyah   

I am in the process of quitting music, havent quit completely YET and anyhow like I posted there I came across that song by chance and I had to share it with Ismalura...:)..besides I think once in a while it doesnt hurt to listen to wadani songs. At least I havent listened to love songs since my promise :P

SALAAM

Pop version of "O mio babbino caro" from Puccini's opera Gianni Schichi. The Siberian synthetic strings and drums cater to my lacking taste. And you can dance to it. It's so wrong on so many levels it's perfect.

Ismalura   

@ Aailyah you are right. You can do it gradually until you get to point where you stop it all.

Wiilkana waan kaaga qaleeyay. Thanks for the song. waiting for the call :)

Britney Spears: Born to make you happy, Piece of Me.

And naturally looking forward to Kim Kardashian's new song...

Leaves Eyes "For Amelie". Remains from the semi-goth/emo teenage period when life was ah-so-ever serious, melancholic & Clark Kent was still attenting Smallville High: