Sign in to follow this  
Kamaavi

Music Thread [ Wat ar u listening 2]

Aaliyyah   

^^ was watching that the other day. Jooqle is one of my favourite somali singers. Hes amazing...

heesihisia wadaniga ayaan si xad dhaafa u jeclahay..laakin hal hees oo jaceel ah oo uu qaaday oo aan aad uga helay ayaa jirta..

Ismalura   

AaliyahI guess you grew up listening to other music. Aniga I grew up with Somali songs soo hada waxaan xiseynayaa the other side ;)

Listening to this.

The Zack   

Aaliyyah;680976 wrote:
^^ was watching that the other day. Jooqle is one of my favourite somali singers. Hes amazing...

heesihisia wadaniga ayaan si xad dhaafa u jeclahay..laakin hal hees oo jaceel ah oo uu qaaday oo aan aad uga helay ayaa jirta..

Aaliyah,

I like some of his songs too. I have been to his concert when he was in my town this fall. The guy CAN sing wallee!

Aaliyyah   

I dnt really go to somali concerts. I think it is time I start :)..where do u guys always check the somali events thats happening..is it usually word of mouth :)..

Aaliyyah   

Ismalura yeah I developed preference for somali songs when I was like 17/18 before that I wasnt into them...so we will see ilaa iyo inta ka xiiso jabayo lool..sometimes my lil bro goes horta adiga hw old are u ...what can i say ive an old soul :)...

salaam

The Zack   

Aaliyyah;680979 wrote:
I dnt really go to somali concerts. I think it is time I start
:)
..where do u guys always check the somali events thats happening..is it usually word of mouth
:)

I am not a big fan of concerts either but when some big name show up I do too LOL. It could be once in every few years or so though. Kobtan Guji.

Aaliyyah   

Kool. I usually imagine something happening, like I always hear ppl fighting and what not in those concerts not to mention the late time they start......Bt inshallah I think I will check one or two of them :)...

Ismalura   

Aaliyyah;680988 wrote:
lol@ dress right nah boi ama wear ma abaya and hijaab..n dnt worry abt any faduulin. I can watch my back just fine!...

Pepper spray @ Aaliyah..... Who needs 'a strong fella'? LOL

Aaliyyah   

^^check that song hun

I came across it by chance earlier today. I was in tears by the time that song was finishing. Im sure you would feel it more than me since u have families from there :)..Enjoy it!

and yeah the dude standing right beside Saado looks like hes getting emotional too. Especially at the part wheere they go ooo O-gadenia way xaroobi (awww man hes cute too meel ma ku ogtahay lol)..

salaam

Aaliyyah   

Pepper spray @ Aaliyah..... Who needs 'a strong fella'? LOL

True say. And, girl dont you know I take karate classes. No one can mess with me :P

salaam