Sign in to follow this  
Kamaavi

Music Thread [ Wat ar u listening 2]

lol no need to be scared, you merely would have to hand me a one earpiece and we will be set :D:D

Here is one I like for Dean

Do you mean "king of rock" RUN DMC's song or you mean "King of Rock and Roll" Elvis?

SeeKer   

^Elvis as in Return to sender Elvis.

I don't stick those things in my ears anymore they are not good for you. I broadcast with wireless speakers lol.

Who does not like Elvis, I love his music, I watch his movie marathon on his birthday.

lol I suddenly had an image of me surrounding by wireless speaker dancing like mad woman to all these songs :D:D

Paragon   

Originally posted by G G:

quote:Originally posted by Mr.Paragon:

GG, consider yourself encouraged dear. Now I want to hear it badly. Be kind will ya?
smile.gif

It's useless, utter rubbish, bound to ruin your ears etc etc. A quick demonstration: *nails scratching on a chalkboard* - that is it's musical equivalent.

So I've warned you. But somehow I get the feeling the warning ain't gonna help. So I guess I'll have to upload new, much more rehearsed & improved versions to compete with the demonstration I just gave. Look what you did, I'm all nervous and frightened.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind some feedback on 2 pieces, so I'm going to upload them online for you next week, and PM you a link to them inshaAllah.
Link up, link up! As the pirate radio DJ would say. I await for noise. :D

Kool_Kat   

^^**Comes in throwing a hand up with two fingers pointing up in the air 'A BIG TUNE, A BIG TUNE'...Of course with a Jamaican accent anoo ku qeylinooyo**

Heestaan laakiin mar mar waxaan dareemaa si ilbaxnimo wax yaanala weydiisan in laga wado... :mad: Love it, nonetheless...

Castro   

Originally posted by Malika:

Celia Cruz.

I must find somewhere to brush up on 'salsa'..

Fantastic. Celia RIP.

Cabdow   

lol@Heestaan laakiin mar mar waxaan dareemaa si ilbaxnimo wax yaanala weydiisan in laga wado...Caadi ma ihid KK :D The 'say Wallahi' crew saad u fahantay haday u fahmi lahaayeen waa fiicnaan leheed smile.gif